Aidan94
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys, need urgent help!!! did anyone have this problem before? i just finished college this year and will start university on september but i have a problem. The problem is that my classmates and friends we applied same university and they got replied to their 'conditional' offers and the universities have their grades while for me no reply for the past 3 months. Then i found out when i went to my college to recieve a copy of my grades that they dont have the result for my final year btech only first year which is very confusing, as though my classmates already have copies of their grades and on the system. The members in the college say "pearson hasn't published my grades yet to the college system" which is very confusing while others already have it past months and UCAS sent to their universities. They also said certificates come on september but on website says August. Any idea what i should do? is it pearson company or the college im not really sure what to do as my universities are asking for my grades and im afraid i wont get the result by then and miss my place.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Aidan94)
Hey guys, need urgent help!!! did anyone have this problem before? i just finished college this year and will start university on september but i have a problem. The problem is that my classmates and friends we applied same university and they got replied to their 'conditional' offers and the universities have their grades while for me no reply for the past 3 months. Then i found out when i went to my college to recieve a copy of my grades that they dont have the result for my final year btech only first year which is very confusing, as though my classmates already have copies of their grades and on the system. The members in the college say "pearson hasn't published my grades yet to the college system" which is very confusing while others already have it past months and UCAS sent to their universities. They also said certificates come on september but on website says August. Any idea what i should do? is it pearson company or the college im not really sure what to do as my universities are asking for my grades and im afraid i wont get the result by then and miss my place.
This sounds like an awful situation to be in- someone has messed up here.

Usually, you do need to meet all conditions of your offer by 31st August.

I would give Pearson a ring ASAP to see if you can find out what exactly is going on with your results, and also put some pressure on your college to help you resolve this (get a parent to help if you can).

If you can't get your results then you should contact the university ASAP and explain the situation. They may be willing to extend your deadline, or offer you a deferred offer for next year.
Aidan94
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
This sounds like an awful situation to be in- someone has messed up here.

Usually, you do need to meet all conditions of your offer by 31st August.

I would give Pearson a ring ASAP to see if you can find out what exactly is going on with your results, and also put some pressure on your college to help you resolve this (get a parent to help if you can).

If you can't get your results then you should contact the university ASAP and explain the situation. They may be willing to extend your deadline, or offer you a deferred offer for next year.
Thanks for the reply, any idea how i can contact pearson? any email or contact number i cant seem to find it on their website. Also i called up my college its the same reply they dont have the grades which is really messed up here and im worried since my offers are still waiting to be replied to. Really stuck and frustrated.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Aidan94)
Thanks for the reply, any idea how i can contact pearson? any email or contact number i cant seem to find it on their website. Also i called up my college its the same reply they dont have the grades which is really messed up here and im worried since my offers are still waiting to be replied to. Really stuck and frustrated.
Here:
https://www.pearson.com/uk/contact-us.html

Choose learners and parents and then whatever applies- there's a contact number available.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (209)
26.86%
Not great so far... (280)
35.99%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.41%

Watched Threads