Are Access to HE course exams difficult?

Watch this thread
blitterflicker
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm doing an Access to HE course by Distance Learning, and quite nervous about the exams. Are they harder than the assignments? How did you find them in comparison to the assignments?
DCDCo
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by blitterflicker)
I'm doing an Access to HE course by Distance Learning, and quite nervous about the exams. Are they harder than the assignments? How did you find them in comparison to the assignments?
I used DLC for my Access to HE Course. I was advised the topic areas to revise and the exams involved a series of questions.

Do the revision and you will perform well
blitterflicker
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by DCDCo)I used DLC for my Access to HE Course. I was advised the topic areas to revise and the exams involved a series of questions.

Oh I see! We're the questions requiring a lot of detail or a word count?
Andremasil
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I find the exams from my access hard.. we only had one exam for each subject by the end of the year.. so you have to revise all the content.. its hard to remember all of it.. plus we have to write an essay on the exam. Besides the exams, we have an essay (20%), and one report experiment (20%). The exam is worth 60% of the grade.
DCDCo
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by blitterflicker)
(Original post by DCDCo)I used DLC for my Access to HE Course. I was advised the topic areas to revise and the exams involved a series of questions.

Oh I see! We're the questions requiring a lot of detail or a word count?
With DLC, the 6-credit Units which were 2500 words consisted of 2000 words of questions and a 500 word exam.

Other providers and exam boards may vary.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (147)
41.88%
Not yet, but I will soon (64)
18.23%
No (140)
39.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise