The Student Room Group

New study YouTube channel

I’m attempting to start a YouTube channel mainly based around education and studying has anyone got any ideas or advice? Maybe things that you would find interesting from that sort of channel, I just want other people points of view, thanks. I’m going into year 11 and if I do say so myself💀 I get quite good grades I don’t know if anyone even cares about this topic or if there’s even conversations but just thought I’d put it out there.

my channel is linked somewhere on this thread but I can’t put it here apparently but I currently have no content, on Friday I will be posting an intro with my friends who are also creating channels but not particularly studied based live mine and there should be a back to school blog on Wednesday if everything goes to plan :smile::/
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Charlyleeds
I’m attempting to start a YouTube channel mainly based around education and studying has anyone got any ideas or advice? Maybe things that you would find interesting from that sort of channel, I just want other people points of view, thanks. I’m going into year 11 and if I do say so myself💀 I get quite good grades I don’t know if anyone even cares about this topic or if there’s even conversations but just thought I’d put it out there. Thanks again

That's great!

Some questions you could answer maybe in a Q and A for your first video ...

- whats your favourite subject?
- how do you revise?
- what do you want to become in the future?
- how many hours of revision do you do?
- how do you not procrastinate!?

Good luck !
Post a link to your channel once you have made your video :smile:
I’m attempting to start a YouTube channel mainly based around education and studying has anyone got any ideas or advice? Maybe things that you would find interesting from that sort of channel, I just want other people points of view, thanks. I’m going into year 11 and if I do say so myself💀 I get quite good grades I don’t know if anyone even cares about this topic or if there’s even conversations but just thought I’d put it out there. Thanks again

I absolutely love any study vlogging to be quite honest, especially when the academic year starts again :biggrin:.

Do you do anything interesting outside of high school? I tend to watch the vloggs more which have extra curricular activities tied into them. :tongue:
Original post by BR260799
I absolutely love any study vlogging to be quite honest, especially when the academic year starts again :biggrin:.

Do you do anything interesting outside of high school? I tend to watch the vloggs more which have extra curricular activities tied into them. :tongue:

As of now I don’t do much but I am really trying to find things to do possibly to do with science animals languages or really anything at all, I did bronze duke of Edinburgh recently and I think I’m going to carry on with silver if that counts but if you have any other ideas that would be great. I am also going to be vlogging more everyday life things as well possibly

Saying that actually I also do some Spanish outside of school I that is something ://
Reply 5
stationery haul pls
Original post by Ariel2611
That's great!

Some questions you could answer maybe in a Q and A for your first video ...

- whats your favourite subject?
- how do you revise?
- what do you want to become in the future?
- how many hours of revision do you do?
- how do you not procrastinate!?

Good luck !
Post a link to your channel once you have made your video :smile:

Thank you, I’m hoping to do one of them when a few more people know about me and I have more videos up so I actually have an audience to talk to (plus my school will probably violate me otherwise 💀) but this is a link to my channel as of now, I don’t know if links work on here but if not I will be sure to add something when I have a video, if anyone had any critiques once I start my channel (or wants to sub but dw :smile: ) that would help, sorry for so much stuff ! Thanks again !! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXy6pk7tq9f2VFqgHR964Ig
Original post by jdijx
stationery haul pls

Next Wednesday I’m hoping to do a back to school/year 11 vlog and could include it in that as i haven’t got that interesting of stuff this year?
Reply 8
Next Wednesday I’m hoping to do a back to school/year 11 vlog and could include it in that as i haven’t got that interesting of stuff this year?

oh lols wasn't serious but yea sure i'll watch it just for you :biggrin:
Original post by jdijx
oh lols wasn't serious but yea sure i'll watch it just for you :biggrin:

That’s embarrassing for me then 💀 but thanks
Reply 10
That’s embarrassing for me then 💀 but thanks

best of luck on the channel but in all seriousness- I find vlogs v interesting to show how people can balance their social life and academia.

ps: still do the stationery haul tho :biggrin:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by jdijx
best of luck on the channel but in all seriousness- I find vlogs v interesting to show how people can balance their social life and academia.

ps: still do the stationery haul tho :biggrin:

Okay well me showing my £1.50 pencil case in my vlog will be just for you then I hope you enjoy it and thanks I need all the luck I can get with my nervousness
(Original post by Charlyleeds)Saying that actually I also do some Spanish outside of school I that is something ://
Original post by jdijx
stationery haul pls

As of now I don’t do much but I am really trying to find things to do possibly to do with science animals languages or really anything at all, I did bronze duke of Edinburgh recently and I think I’m going to carry on with silver if that counts but if you have any other ideas that would be great. I am also going to be vlogging more everyday life things as well possibly

That all sounds great ☺️ and yes please do a stationary haul I need the motivation for university year 2 :biggrin:
(Original post by Charlyleeds)Saying that actually I also do some Spanish outside of school I that is something ://
That all sounds great ☺️ and yes please do a stationary haul I need the motivation for university year 2 :biggrin:

It will be included in my back to school blog as I haven’t bought anything interesting this year but I will do another next year probably if that helps 💀
It will be included in my back to school blog as I haven’t bought anything interesting this year but I will do another next year probably if that helps 💀

I'll be keeping a look out :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest