The Student Room Group

Shoplifting

Me and my friend were caught shoplifting from Primark yesterday ,after being caugh the security guard told us that we were banned for a whole year and that we wouldn’t be able to come in at all for a year however another member of staff said that we could come in if we were with an adult so I don’t know which is true and I don’t want to go in as they said it will be classed as trespassing does anyone know about the ban?
lmao why did you steal from Primark?
If i were you i wouldn't go back anyway. Like, if you could, would you go back? I'd feel so bad.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Bill Nye
lmao why did you steal from Primark?

Gotta take what you can before it burns down
Reply 4
There was a thread about shoplifting from Primark last week. How about you stop trolling with this?
Would every member of staff know your face?
Original post by abbieabbief
Me and my friend were caught shoplifting from Primark yesterday ,after being caugh the security guard told us that we were banned for a whole year and that we wouldn’t be able to come in at all for a year however another member of staff said that we could come in if we were with an adult so I don’t know which is true and I don’t want to go in as they said it will be classed as trespassing does anyone know about the ban?

Not that I don't trust new account posts but...
Reply 7
They've coded your faces into their CCTV, and the red laser on them will shoot you if it identifies you again. You should be okay if you wear a burka, though a baseball cap might be good enough too. Your risk.
Reply 8
Original post by abbieabbief
the security guard told us that we were banned for a whole year

Should be for life imo

If I had a store and caught people stealing from it, i'd not have you back in there

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending