The Student Room Group

Threw my little sister (18M 13F)

What happend is is that i had just spilled some food that my mom had just cooked up wasting like £40 of chicken and i knew i was going to get in trouble for it and my mom would punish me and then my sister walked in and started criticising me for it and would keep on walking out and then coming back again to do it and i already have a bad relationship with my sister as she has hit me constantly berated and constantly gets in my way whenever something remotely good is happening to me. not to mention shes thrown oil at me before. So she comes back and i ask to just leave continously just so i can clean up but she refuses saying that she has to make tea and i tell her that ill do it just to leave me and now we are both shouting at each other and then she slams the boiling kettle on the heater and i explode pick her up and try to put her on the other side but since i did this in anger she ends up sliding. I feel terrible for whats happened especially since ive never blown up like this before. So i just want peoples views on it. Also its been about 6 months after it happened and nothing like it has happened again
What
Reply 2
Original post by tellizard
What

its hard to explain but even though it happened far back i still feel bad for it and scared if a situation like that happens againim
Reply 3
Dude, you need to actually throw her, not just slide her across a table.
Reply 4
ion but its what actually happened
Original post by ThomH97
Dude, you need to actually throw her, not just slide her across a table.

Reading it i know it sounds retarded but its what actually happened it was such a stupid situation but its what actually happened. Didnt really throw her more just picked her up and put her on the other side of the room
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
ion but its what actually happened

Reading it i know it sounds retarded but its what actually happened it was such a stupid situation but its what actually happened. Didnt really throw her more just picked her up and put her on the other side of the room

Find one of your neighbours who has a pond and chuck her in there if she keeps throwing boiling water around.
Punch her in the face :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:
Reply 7
It's not like you struck her. Has your relationship developed since?
Reply 8
Original post by Sataris
It's not like you struck her. Has your relationship developed since?

it has i try to just ignore the things she does now but i still feel bad for doing what i did like there was no justification for it cause she didnt throw the boiling water
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
it has i try to just ignore the things she does now but i still feel bad for doing what i did like there was no justification for it cause she didnt throw the boiling water

It would take boiling water getting thrown at you to justify this?! She should have left you alone when you asked
In my personal opinion,

as the elder brother, you have to make it clear you're the elder. Not saying strike her or anything remotely like that, but rather speak assertive and demand the respect you should get as the elder sibling.

If you speak to your sibling as if you're the same age/on the same level (idk if I'm using the right words) or even allow them to speak down on you, or allow anyone for that matter, they'll take advantage of that which she seems to be doing so.

Considering your situation, that you threw her that should be a wake-up call to show her to respect you as someone bigger (assuming you're bigger) and older than her.

Making this clear to her will be better in the long run as when she eventually goes into the real world and won't always meet someone as tolerant as you.

Edit: You throwing her compared to her throwing oil at you makes you look like a saint for even feeling bad about it. If my sister ever even thought of such a thing, I'd take her eye ball out.

I would've definitely been arrested at this point if I were in your shoes.
(edited 5 years ago)
Next time throw poop

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending