The Student Room Group

Things that make a guy sexy to u?

Physical I mean. Smile, eyes, dimples, tattoos, etc.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
His eyes, chest and pelvis for me personally
A guy becomes more sexier to me the more I fall in love.

I like his height, him being heavier than me, and his age (if he’s a bit older than me).
(edited 5 years ago)
Sense of humour, honesty, and making me feel wanted are the top things, but physically eyes and arms/shoulders
Reply 4
Someone who's expressions change comedically, you know? Like a smile can be the same all the time, but someone who's smile can be happy, sad, cheerful, comedically bashful.

I love people who change their expressions often. Usually the shock factor of their face changing is the greatest thing to see.
Reply 5
Facial harmony, lack of blemishes, strong lower third (wide, defined jawline and good chin projection), sharp, defined cheekbones, hooded eyes, straight eyebrows, head full of hair.
In terms of body -- above average height, wide shoulders, musculature, low body fat %.
Reply 6
Physically smile and eyes :smile:)
When they look like Chris Hemsworth

Spoiler

I like a dog friendly man, with interesting eyes, taller than 5'5 and usually at least 15 years older than me.
Hopefully pet parent to a very friendly, furry canine or two.
Reply 9
I like guys that aren't too much taller than me. I also like guys with more body hair. I don't like guys that look like they spend hours in the gym or that wax their chests and the like. I also really don't like overly muscular men. I really like tattoos though. Especially unique, artsy tattoos.
Original post by katf
I like guys that aren't too much taller than me. I also like guys with more body hair. I don't like guys that look like they spend hours in the gym or that wax their chests and the like. I also really don't like overly muscular men. I really like tattoos though. Especially unique, artsy tattoos.

Also into tattooed men. Plus piercings, interesting hair cuts, and unique fashion sense. A man has all or even just one of these and he’ll definitely catch my eye and cause me to do a double take. :tongue:

My family/friends have observed I apparently have a thing for ginger hair, beards, and Jewish noses. But I feel that’s coincidental. Let’s ignore my current partner fits 2/3.
I like guys who are heavier. Not that into muscles, I prefer chubby guys. Irresistible
Reply 12
Original post by sinfonietta
Also into tattooed men. Plus piercings, interesting hair cuts, and unique fashion sense. A man has all or even just one of these and he’ll definitely catch my eye and cause me to do a double take. :tongue:

My family/friends have observed I apparently have a thing for ginger hair, beards, and Jewish noses. But I feel that’s coincidental. Let’s ignore my current partner fits 2/3.

Currently living with a bearded, tattooed bloke with lots of piercings. He has absolutely no fashion sense and has to be dragged shopping though.
dark features (dark eyebrows, long thick eyelashes, tanned/black complexion), rugged & masculine looking, toned body but not excessive & nice smile. I just want a MAN, like a real man
Where would you prefer the tattoo for a skinny guy?
When they use you instead of u
When they 10 feet tall and have £10billion in their bank account 🤤

Spoiler

A pulse
Reply 18
nothing sexier than a dark skinned man in a pink tailored shirt. just exudes confidence.

i also fancy curly hair and good posture. someone who looks you dead in the eye when you're talking. anything to do with confidence really.
My top is their personality, if they’re kind, will priorities you and will stick by you no matter - then he da one
Tattoos are fine but just the ones with no colour, just plain black is sexier.
Having a deep voice is HOT! Lolz
This may sound weird but like they should wear the right colour of jewellery , it makes it looks so good on the skin.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending