GCSE Remark returned? Watch

Heyu34
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I was just wondering if anyone has gotten their gcse remarks returned yet 😅 and does anyone know how long the edexcel history remark will take?
Icykitten
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Heyu34)
I was just wondering if anyone has gotten their gcse remarks returned yet 😅 and does anyone know how long the edexcel history remark will take?
GCSE remarks usually come back 2-3 weeks later as the a level remarks are priority.
Which subject are you getting remarked? I’m getting my English lit remarked.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Heyu34
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Icykitten)
GCSE remarks usually come back 2-3 weeks later as the a level remarks are priority.
Which subject are you getting remarked? I’m getting my English lit remarked.
Hi 😁 I'm planning on getting my History and maths remarked😅
Icykitten
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi 😁 I'm planning on getting my History and maths remarked😅
Good luck with them 🙂
Compost
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
The exam boards are meant to complete reviews of marking within 20 days but they can come back within 1 day of the school submitting them (though AQA are never that fast).
harry brennan
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
im getting aqa French and biology remarked and only heard back from bio
bluemuffin
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Getting English language and RS (both paper 2 and AQA) remarked, submitted a few days ago, no replies yet but it takes up to 20 days apparently
Icykitten
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by bluemuffin)
Getting English language and RS (both paper 2 and AQA) remarked, submitted a few days ago, no replies yet but it takes up to 20 days apparently
Is it really that fast? I remember when i sent my RE off last year it took them about a month to get it back to me...
ANDREW 200436
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi, I remarked my re edexcel exam which was entered last Friday, and I got my remark back on Wednesday. It went up from a 7 to an 8. I also entered one of my physics papers at the same time but I haven’t got this back yet. Good luck for your edexcel history remark. Hopefully the grade increases🙂
bluemuffin
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Icykitten)
Is it really that fast? I remember when i sent my RE off last year it took them about a month to get it back to me...
I think so, but I guess that might be when it’s supposed to be back by but I don’t think the exam boards can guarantee anything, idk
harry brennan
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
OMG bluemuffin. you probably don't remember but we spoke before our music GCSE, I was praying for a 7 and you a 9!!
well to let you know, I scraped a 7 by 2 marks!!!! couldn't believe it! hopefully you got as lucky as me
bluemuffin
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by harry brennan)
OMG bluemuffin. you probably don't remember but we spoke before our music GCSE, I was praying for a 7 and you a 9!!
well to let you know, I scraped a 7 by 2 marks!!!! couldn't believe it! hopefully you got as lucky as me
Well done!! Glad you got what you wanted, I do remember that convo actually 😂 I did get a 9 which I'm super happy about but yeah congrats to you as well
harry brennan
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Well done!! Glad you got what you wanted, I do remember that convo actually 😂 I did get a 9 which I'm super happy about but yeah congrats to you as well
how were the rest of your exams?
bluemuffin
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Pretty good, got 2 9s, 3 8s, 2 7s, 1 6, 2A*s and an A wbu?
Msbrownie.xo
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Aww I ship you guys lmao
harry brennan
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Pretty good, got 2 9s, 3 8s, 2 7s, 1 6, 2A*s and an A wbu?
wow thats so good!! I got 2x9 2x8 5x7 1x6 however the 6 (biology) and one of the sevens (French) are off for remark as they were super close to the grade boundary. so hopefully becomes 2x9 3x8 5x7!!
bluemuffin
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
wow thats so good!! I got 2x9 2x8 5x7 1x6 however the 6 (biology) and one of the sevens (French) are off for remark as they were super close to the grade boundary. so hopefully becomes 2x9 3x8 5x7!!
Yeah I'm getting my English lang remarked as well (6) and RS (1 mark off an 8), I'm hoping my marks go up as well!
jsjsjsjs333
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
ANyone got anything back?
Udeh
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I’ve been waiting for 2 weeks and 3 days for my maths GCSE (Aqa) remark to be returned to me. I really need it for my University, and have no more time to waste. Was 1 mark off a grade 4 so just hoping they give it to me. X
jsjsjsjs333
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Udeh)
I’ve been waiting for 2 weeks and 3 days for my maths GCSE (Aqa) remark to be returned to me. I really need it for my University, and have no more time to waste. Was 1 mark off a grade 4 so just hoping they give it to me. X
Sucks they've made you wait that long, hope you get it x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.73%
The paper was reasonable (1173)
54.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (467)
21.61%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.38%

Watched Threads