The Student Room Group

What does my dream mean?

I had a dream a couple days ago I can’t forget. The dream started with me, my sister and my boss at the volunteering I do. This part I can’t fully remember, but it was just a normal conversation, only difference was it was in some sort of temple. I helped clean up after whatever happened and it was just me and my boss. She said something about it being too far to walk to wherever in the messed up world I was in was my home, and I assured her it was fine, then started gliding off the side of the roof of the temple, saying something about learning how to glide in mario odyssey of all places. When I got to this beach place at the end of my glide, I was told our family was poor now. While this was only one of my dreams I remember it as vividly as the other one. In the second dream, I was in my school. I’m going into GCSEs this year. The teachers who weren’t even teachers in my school were all around an oblong table with me and my sister. The teachers told me I was going into 11B which for one isn’t possible based on my subject choices. Then my sister gave me a smile from across the table. Later, my sister, who was now a blonde girl who I think was one of the kids from the greatest showman, my dad, and I were in some form of an astral observatory. Me and dad went out to a room where u could sort of see the observatory but not really. Dad showed me a magic wishing cabinet. I was going to make a wish but couldn’t think of anything. Then, my not-my-sister sister started to die and the school brought her away to somewhere like a medical ward maybe. Then I was in an assembly hall but with like the fancy tables u see at an award ceremony. Then I was apparently validictorian or school spokesmen or something, so I got up and said “hello. My name is anon.” To Everyone and all my friends from first to third year started to cheer going “woo! Anon!” And that was where I woke up. What does this mean?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending