Callumse8
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
We are trying to find someone to take over our tenancy agreement as we have had a change of circumstances. We our yet to move in but our contractually obligated to find new tenants. The property is a four bed in cathedral campus student village. Good sized kitchen/living area. 1 shower 2 toilet.
Easily accessible to most uni and less then a ten minute walk to the centre of liverpool. Cathedral campus is an ideal location for any student.
We are trying to find someone to take over our tenancy agreement as we have had a change of circumstances. Rooms can be rented individually but groups are preferred. If you our interested please get in touch.
Cheers
Callum
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Callumse8)
We are trying to find someone to take over our tenancy agreement as we have had a change of circumstances. We our yet to move in but our contractually obligated to find new tenants. The property is a four bed in cathedral campus student village. Good sized kitchen/living area. 1 shower 2 toilet.
Easily accessible to most uni and less then a ten minute walk to the centre of liverpool. Cathedral campus is an ideal location for any student.
We are trying to find someone to take over our tenancy agreement as we have had a change of circumstances. Rooms can be rented individually but groups are preferred. If you our interested please get in touch.
Cheers
Callum
Moved to Student accommodation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (158)
59.62%
I don't have everything I need (107)
40.38%

Watched Threads