The Student Room Group

will i get a job with a forensic science degree

I'm debating on whether doing nursing or forensic science in university because I'm not sure if a forensic science degree will get will a job straight away just like nursing would. I don't want to do forensic science and end up not getting a job. Has anyone done forensic science in university and actually ended up getting a job?
Original post by Leahmitch
I'm debating on whether doing nursing or forensic science in university because I'm not sure if a forensic science degree will get will a job straight away just like nursing would. I don't want to do forensic science and end up not getting a job. Has anyone done forensic science in university and actually ended up getting a job?

No, it won't guarantee a job. No degree really does unless it's vocational (like nursing, as you've mentioned).
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
No, it won't guarantee a job. No degree really does unless it's vocational (like nursing, as you've mentioned).

thank you the reply. Would that be the same if i did criminology?

I believe forensic science jobs aren’t in high demand and therefore are highly competitive whenever available
thank you the reply. Would that be the same if i did criminology?

Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest