The Student Room Group

I have returned >:o :d

Hi! XD

It's been too long TSR, too long! :woo: I am sorry :'D I knew I would come back eventually, but it's about time I started a catch up thread :biggrin:

So what's new in TSR? What's new in your lives? How's everything going? :smile:

Here's my update:

Anyone remember when I posted this in 2016?

Spoiler

THAT WAS TWO YEARS AGO! :woo:

And miraculously, we're still together! :biggrin: It's been 2 and a half years, and he's definitely The One :lovie: We've never been happier! :cute: And after graduating uni next year, I'm hoping to move in with him and planning on proposing to him around our 4th anniversary in 2020 :love: So yeah, I'VE GOT BIG PLANS! :eek: (Read it in Deem Bristow's Eggman voice, I promise you it's worth it :lol:

(I should probably update that thread lmao)

And speaking of threads...

My last thread was this one posted in March 2016 (what?! :eek4:)

Spoiler

So I haven't got any threads from 2017 - for shame me! :colondollar:

So I'm posting a new thread here, because I wanna be an active TSR member again!

Now, let's see...

What have I done these past two years?

Oh! I have:

. Realized and begun achieving my dream of becoming a voice actor on YouTube (channel is here):

Spoiler

. Done some more writing, but I've been on a hiatus and will be coming back to that soon. Page is here:

Spoiler

. Done a Year 2 Restudy at Teesside Uni - I had to do some modules again. And then I had to resit them over the Summer! Dammit Year 2! I will not fail you! :colonhash:

. Still no progress in stage theatre - but a theatre company that I joined last year is reopening soon, so watch this space! :woo:

. Finally been officially diagnosed with depression, and been taking prescribed fluoxetine and counselling therapy to help manage it. While it's no cure, I feel so much more myself again, and even improved! So always reach out and help take care of your self when you need to, because I promise you that things will and do get better <3

. Got playing some video games again! I'm even planning on developing a video game myself! All I know right now is that it's an adventure RPG about cat characters, and it'll be an indie game :wink:

. Been playing way too many Pokemon GO accounts XD I'll post a Friend Codes Thread in the Gaming Corner soon!

. Got pretty fat compared to past me, actually :lol: Oops, oh well! I'm still proud of me! There's just more of me to love now :lol:

. Still no kitty of my own - but some day!

. Have generally been having a pretty good life! :h:

So yeah! That's it for now! We've got some catching up to do mates! :smile: See you soon, TSR :wavey:

- Luke -

P.S. I'm still trans and pan af :fleurdelis: And I'm a Gay Lefty ftw! :awesome:
(edited 5 years ago)
Hii! I’m definitely not one of your long lost internet friends, I only joined last week xD. Seems like you’ve been doing so much since you left, congratulations!! Will also check that YT link now :wink: . Hope to see you around the forums soon now you’re back!
Nice to meet (well pixel meet 😂😂) you btw, I’m RazzzBerries. :smile:
Reply 2
u say youve never been happier then say u have depression wat
Original post by RazzzBerries
Hii! I’m definitely not one of your long lost internet friends, I only joined last week xD. Seems like you’ve been doing so much since you left, congratulations!! Will also check that YT link now :wink: . Hope to see you around the forums soon now you’re back!
Nice to meet (well pixel meet 😂😂) you btw, I’m RazzzBerries. :smile:

Hiya Newbie! :biggrin: Welcome to the Nut House XD I've been around since 2014, so I'm an Oldie :lol:

Excellent to pixel meet you too! :h:
Original post by Ol94
u say youve never been happier then say u have depression

OP said they’ve improved.
Original post by Rainbow Student
Hiya Newbie! :biggrin: Welcome to the Nut House XD I've been around since 2014, so I'm an Oldie :lol:

Excellent to pixel meet you too! :h:

Lol I love this place, most people are so supportive. Will PM you soon :woo:
Who the f*ck are you?
this thread gave me cancer
Do u remember me??
Wow 81 subscribers on youtube, you really are living your dream.
most people are so supportive.

lol
Original post by rainclouds-
lol

It’s true ngl 😂
It’s true ngl 😂

:laugh:

I'm always surprised when people have positive things to say/are nice in general on this website. And I haven't exactly been here very long either.
Original post by rainclouds-
:laugh:

I'm always surprised when people have positive things to say/are nice in general on this website. And I haven't exactly been here very long either.

Yeah, I’ve been on other forums and they’re all toxic little 🐍 😂😂. TSR overall seems to be the best community I’ve seen so far.
Original post by Ol94
u say youve never been happier then say u have depression wat

What I mean is since I got officially diagnosed, I've been able to manage it much better with medication and therapy, so life is getting better :h:
Original post by RevisionWorld65
Who the f*ck are you?

Good Question
Ive seized the day
I have seized the means of production

Jk I wish lol

Hi sorry for replying 9 months later XD
Original post by TheExamGod
Ive seized the day
Update: Hello everyone! I'm not dead! :lol:

So my life has taken some interesting twists over the past 9 months...

Let's start with the bad news.

The guy I was dating at the time of this thread is no longer in my life. He broke up with me on November 14th 2018, due to some stupid **** that I got up to with a girl - friend. I regret it immensely, but I stopped messing around, apologised for my ****, and decided to better myself. I always want to improve, and while I do miss him... (he blocked me on December 16th 2018 because I had developed a crush on the girl I technically cheated with - by accident of course, but all cheating is bad so never do it. I don't have a crush on her anymore, and we both stopped fooling around a while later, but we're still good friends)... I know that he is happier now, as he has a new partner that he has been with since April this year. He deserves to move on and have a happy life - and some day, so will I :love:

In other unfortunate news, still no goddamn update on that theatre company. I miss theatre so bad. I'm basically that Afro Guy in that Gate Meme where the other side is theatre, the gate is lack of money, and I'm the guy screaming LET ME INNNN! XD

But anyway. Worry not. It's not all bad.

I'm finally out of the closet to pretty much everyone in my life, I've made some amazing best friends, I've got back into reading books and playing video games again, and just the other day I got booked for my first ever paid voice acting role! :woo: Huzzah! :yay:

So lots of new things :emog:

Oh, did I mention that I graduated with a Certificate in Higher Education in Psychology in December 2018? No? Well, yay me! xD Oh and I'm studying for a Certificate in Nutrition now because why not. Still no main job yet, but some day.

And hopefully I can save money to travel to the USA next year. Woo! :biggrin:

Anyway, that'll be all.

Thanks for reading :h:

:fleurdelis: Luke :fleurdelis:
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest