:sly: DO IT! just
DO
IT
stalkingsilence
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
do all your homework and then update and tell us how amazing you are having all your work done!
also well done on the bio that's really great
clouddbubbles
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
hello :P

please tag meeee :P

i’m gonna use this a lot now :P :P :P
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Bill Nye
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
:sly: DO IT! just
DO
IT
(Original post by stalkingsilence)
do all your homework and then update and tell us how amazing you are having all your work done!
also well done on the bio that's really great
English isn't too hard (revise the plot of Jekyll and Hyde) so I'm doing that now.
I will probably do my French afterwards, but I'm going to leave my biology homework because I have biology tomorrow so I can take my book home (and because we're going to do something similar to what we did today in the next lesson)
Further maths? I'lltry but most of the questions I left were the ones I didn't know how to do lmao

Spoiler:
Show

I sound like a productive person reading that... I'm not But hey, I CAN TRY

(Original post by clouddbubbles)
hello :P

please tag meeee :P

i’m gonna use this a lot now :P :P :P
Sure

lmao
ab173
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Bill Nye)
I got like 4 bits of homework to do lmao (just did my maths homework). I have English, further maths (from the summer holidays lmao - I've done most of it), French and biology.

Got PE again tomorrow though lmao

But hey earlier we did an exam question on DNA and got it back today and I got 5/5 so I was happy with that

ab173
Lewianter
seriouslygcse
ItsTomii
stalkingsilence
CheeseIsVeg
laurawatt

(couldn't get the spoiler to work lmao)
Well done on the bio question!!

Home work over the holiday should be illegal!!:banghead: BUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT :dots:
Good luck with PE
Bill Nye
Rep:
?
(Original post by ab173)
Well done on the bio question!!

Home work over the holiday should be illegal!!:banghead: BUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT :dots:
Good luck with PE
xD thanks
CheeseIsVeg
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
English isn't too hard (revise the plot of Jekyll and Hyde) so I'm doing that now.
I will probably do my French afterwards, but I'm going to leave my biology homework because I have biology tomorrow so I can take my book home (and because we're going to do something similar to what we did today in the next lesson)
Further maths? I'lltry but most of the questions I left were the ones I didn't know how to do lmao

Spoiler:
Show

I sound like a productive person reading that... I'm not But hey, I CAN TRY

Sure

lmao
0% convinced rn
Bill Nye
Rep:
?
Done my French and maths homework today
Read over my notes for English and copied some things out on Quizlet.

Need to do like 2/3 more questions for further maths.

So I'm going to do my biology tomorrow (as I have a lesson tomorrow and we are still learning the topic that the homework was about) and try and finish off my further maths homework.

Spoiler:
Show

Sorry :hide:

CheeseIsVeg
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Done my French and maths homework today
Read over my notes for English and copied some things out on Quizlet.

Need to do like 2/3 more questions for further maths.

So I'm going to do my biology tomorrow (as I have a lesson tomorrow and we are still learning the topic that the homework was about) and try and finish off my further maths homework.

Spoiler:
Show

Sorry :hide:

prouddddddddddddd
Bill Nye
Rep:
?
I had double DT today and got more homework. Probably going to do it over the weekend because I don't want to rush it and do it quickly today.
I am probably going to do my bio homework in a minute and read over my notes again for English.
Bill Nye
Rep:
?
Nothing much just did my Biology homework (and forgot to tag people in yesterdays short post lmao)

stalkingsilence
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
i love these mini updates keep going
hope your dt homework is going well - i'm so glad i got to drop it
clouddbubbles
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
:thumbsup:
the mini updates are cool
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ab173
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Nothing much just did my Biology homework (and forgot to tag people in yesterdays short post lmao)

Yaaaassss you're doing amazing so far!!! Unlike someone *frantically points at self*
CoolAmz02
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Tag me pls
Bill Nye
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoolAmz02)
Tag me pls
Sure
Bill Nye
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Just did my further maths homework

Got double chemistry tomorrow which I'm not really looking forward to. It's confusing and I sit in a rubbish place All my friends in that class sit on the same table at the front (they can actually see the board without moving ) and I sit at the back next to my brother and his friends who all hate me lmao and I can barely see the board (like one of the tallest guys in the class sits infront of me). Makes me look kinda sad really lmao considering there in't a seating plan and no one wanted to sit next to me but OH WELL.

Sorrrryyyyy about the rantttttttttttttttttttttt

French is annoying because we are literally doing stuff we did in year 7. Half the class don't get it and the other half are bored as it's easy lmao

Last edited by Bill Nye; 3 months ago
ab173
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Just did my further maths homework

Got double chemistry tomorrow which I'm not really looking forward to. It's confusing and I sit in a rubbish place All my friends in that class sit on the same table at the front (they can actually see the board without moving ) and I sit at the back next to my brother and his friends who all hate me lmao and I can barely see the board (like one of the tallest guys in the class sits infront of me). Makes me look kinda sad really lmao considering there in't a seating plan and no one wanted to sit next to me but OH WELL.

Sorrrryyyyy about the rantttttttttttttttttttttt

French is annoying because we are literally doing stuff we did in year 7. Half the class don't get it and the other half are bored as it's easy lmao

Your brother sounds immature, are you sure he's supposed to be in year 10?(also twins?)
Don't worry about them probably jelly I also sit alone in Chem Sitting alone is for the cool people
If you really can't see grab your chair and take it to the front of the class, that's what I do sometimes.(Don't know if the teacher will allow you but try asking?)
Bill Nye
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by ab173)
Your brother sounds immature, are you sure he's supposed to be in year 10?(also twins?)
Don't worry about them probably jelly I also sit alone in Chem Sitting alone is for the cool people
If you really can't see grab your chair and take it to the front of the class, that's what I do sometimes.(Don't know if the teacher will allow you but try asking?)
Yeah we're twins (not identical )
And yeah I might ask but I probably won't be allowed as their isn't really loads of room in the class
emilynxlan
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Tag me please! :elefant: Oh - and good luck with your GCSEs! :heart:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (879)
79.98%
Leave (220)
20.02%

Watched Threads