Will i regret staying at the John Wood Building at Bath Uni? Watch

0SP0
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I just got confirmation that I have been allocated to stay at the John Wood Building (City) for my first year. It was my third choice of a place to stay but now regretting picking it. As i feel i will miss out on the campus life and how far it is from the campus. Will living in the city greatly affect my experience of going to bath uni? (positive or negative) and should i try to see if i can move to anywhere on campus?
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 0SP0)
I just got confirmation that I have been allocated to stay at the John Wood Building (City) for my first year. It was my third choice of a place to stay but now regretting picking it. As i feel i will miss out on the campus life and how far it is from the campus. Will living in the city greatly affect my experience of going to bath uni? (positive or negative) and should i try to see if i can move to anywhere on campus?
Moved to University of Bath
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 6 November 2019, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19
  • University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 5 February 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Feb '20
  • University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 1 April 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 1 Apr '20

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (14)
6.57%
They might tell the bully (22)
10.33%
I don't think they'd understand (36)
16.9%
It might lead to more bullying (74)
34.74%
There's nothing they could do (67)
31.46%

Watched Threads