18th birthday party for an introvert??

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I'm turning 18 in November and I really want to celebrate my birthday with my friends in some way as I usually never do anything special. But I'm sort of stuck on deciding what to do, mainly because I'm an introvert and would hate to host a typical "house party" and that seems to be the main thing most people do to celebrate their 18th. Also my birthday is fairly early on in the year so I wouldn't be able to go to the bar/club with most of my friends anyway

This is sort of stressing me out atm and this is exactly why Ive never organise a party before haha

Could anyone give me ideas for an 18th that doesn't involve a house party??
username4197796
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You do a dinner out at a restaurant with all your friends&family. You can even rent a room fir it like in the shard
username3687396
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I'm turning 18 in November and I really want to celebrate my birthday with my friends in some way as I usually never do anything special. But I'm sort of stuck on deciding what to do, mainly because I'm an introvert and would hate to host a typical "house party" and that seems to be the main thing most people do to celebrate their 18th. Also my birthday is fairly early on in the year so I wouldn't be able to go to the bar/club with most of my friends anyway

This is sort of stressing me out atm and this is exactly why Ive never organise a party before haha

If you don't mind me asking, how many friends is the party for and what kinds of interests and hobbies do you share? My first suggestion would be a movie night at your house or a BBQ (although it is November when your birthday is so that may not be a good idea...), you could even just go for a meal at a restaurant with them. At the end of the day, do whatever you feel is comfortable.

For my 18th, I didn't do anything in the end, as I couldn't decide who to invite and what to do.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

My friends organised a murder mystery dinner for my 18th. We dressed up in costumes (nothing extravagant) and had Chinese food whilst playing the game. It was at a friend's house and was really nice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (274)
56.49%
I don't have everything I need (211)
43.51%

Watched Threads