The Student Room Group

18th tomorrow!!

So yeah..!!

Idk I feel abit upset that I'm not having that "traditional" party with friends and whatnot, but spending it with family instead (which I love doing, don't get me wrong). Also I'm the first out of my friends who is 18 so we can't really go experience a "typical" club night.

Just wondering what was your 18th like? Or what are you planning to do?
Original post by Quyen_3
So yeah..!!

Idk I feel abit upset that I'm not having that "traditional" party with friends and whatnot, but spending it with family instead (which I love doing, don't get me wrong). Also I'm the first out of my friends who is 18 so we can't really go experience a "typical" club night.

Just wondering what was your 18th like? Or what are you planning to do?

Mine was A2 results day so I had some cake and spent the day chilling out.

Happy birthday soon
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
Mine was A2 results day so I had some cake and spent the day chilling out.

Happy birthday soon

Yeah that's what I'm gonna do. Thank youu!😊
I really did nothing out of the ordinary. I just kept in my room had some cake with my family and watched anime and played games :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by monkeyman0121
I really did nothing out of the ordinary. I just kept in my room had some cake with my family and watched anime and played games :tongue:

I normally do just have a chilled day on my birthdays, but I guess it's the fact that it's an 18th everyone expects you would go parting and whatnot
Original post by Quyen_3
I normally do just have a chilled day on my birthdays, but I guess it's the fact that it's an 18th everyone expects you would go parting and whatnot

Meh most people interested in alcohol and partying do it before they turn 18, I am just not into any of that kind of stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest