Scroll to see replies

The one who spent the entire week stuck in a doctor's office
Reply 2
I am """The Cool Kid"""

Reply 3
the cool kid B)))
The cool kid, obvs :wink:

Original post by Vic Vinegar
We've prepared a little 'What type of Fresher are you?' quiz ahead of Freshers week.

Take a look and let us know what you get!

I'm 'The Introvert' :laugh:
I am:
The Academic
"You won't let the social side of university have a negative impact on such as great opportunity to learn and get good grades. You also believe that organised stationary is the backbone of any successful student":biggrin:

I'll be going to university with the main focus of maximizing everything I can possibly do to enhance my Investment Banking application; getting good grades and leading Banking clubs!

Good thread @VicVinegar :smile:
The quiz has informed me that I am 'The Gap Year Student' despite not taking one. I think last year you did one of these I got 'the one in a relationship' or similar despite having never had a relationship.

I'm beginning to think these aren't entirely factual tbh lads :colonhash:
(edited 5 years ago)
I’m the introvert which is not surprising.
"The Academic" not too sure about that one....
Reply 9
I am The Fresher of Last Year :yep:

Just kidding, I am:

The Academic
You won't let the social side of university have a negative impact on such a great opportunity to learn and get good grades. You also believe that organised stationary is the backbone of any successful student.
lmao I got the gap year one which is strange bc I haven’t took a gap year :lol:
gonna be a social butterfly and extrovert instead
The Introvert

You may not be as sociable as other people and that's completely fine. There are plenty of other people at uni who also don't feel the need to go out clubbing all the time.

Original post by Michiyo
I am The Fresher of Last Year :yep:

Just kidding, I am:

The Academic
You won't let the social side of university have a negative impact on such a great opportunity to learn and get good grades. You also believe that organised stationary is the backbone of any successful student.
Not surprised.
I got The Introvert

Not surprised quite frankly
Reply 13
The cool kid ... somehow
I got the slacker.

...but I graduated with a first.
Original post by 04MR17

Not surprised.

I was a little surprised since I did nothing academic in Fresher's Week and did not do most of my reading or revise properly for the exams :laugh:

I was expecting to get The Introvert, actually. Fun fact: In my entire flat of 6 people, I was the only one who did not invite anyone over all year. :hide:
The gap year student and im taking a gap year before Uni next year....
Original post by Michiyo
I and did not do most of my reading
Nobody does because it's not meant to all be read.
The Introvert...fair enough
The Cool Kid..... Love how it justifies it at the end

Latest