Is this normal to happen to a girl during sex?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Earlier today me and my boyfriend were having sex - we did a few different positions and switched them around a bit and then when he entered me again, basically I queefed a few times.

I don't know if he noticed or ignored it, but I felt so embarrassed and its still bothering me now :/

I've only had sex with one other guy and it was a one night stand which lasted about 10 seconds so my boyfriend is the first person I'm having a lot of sex with, I just wanted to know if this is normal? My friend says when you do a few different positions it is and when you're turned on your vagina expands which makes it more likely.

My boyfriend has had about 15 sexual partners before me so maybe its happened before and he just knows it's 'normal' (I hope), someone please reassure me its normal? I'm so embarrassed and worried it'll put him off me
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
queefings very common especially in the doggy position or when you're switching positions it's nothing to be embarrassed about and not something you can fix unless you stick to slow missionary.

it's never ruined a night of sex for me and my partner so we just ignore it
SomMC1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How old are you and your boyfriend?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SomMC1)
How old are you and your boyfriend?
I'm 22 and he's 23
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Elektra06)
queefings very common especially in the doggy position or when you're switching positions it's nothing to be embarrassed about and not something you can fix unless you stick to slow missionary.

it's never ruined a night of sex for me and my partner so we just ignore it
We did on top (reverse) and missionary with both of my legs on his shoulders, are those also positions common for it?
SomMC1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 22 and he's 23
if he truly loves you thats not something which will make him not date you. Did he have 15 girlfriends or does that statistic include one night stands? Honestly that's more worrying to me than what you've done tbh.
Anonymous #1
if he truly loves you thats not something which will make him not date you. Did he have 15 girlfriends or does that statistic include one night stands? Honestly that's more worrying to me than what you've done tbh.
Mostly one night stands - only had 1 girlfriend at 14.
SomMC1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Mostly one night stands - only had 1 girlfriend at 14.
as long as youre comfortable w it, thats all that matters
Anonymous #1
as long as youre comfortable w it, thats all that matters
Yeah we’ve obviously had that previous partners/lack thereof chat - he was sexually active from a young age.

I was more worried at the thought that maybe not one of his previous sexual partners had queefed and I was the first and he was like “ew wtf was that?”

But at at least one probably has right?
Miss Bones
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't worry, its very common
Euina
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It’s normal. No need to worry.

It’s really just air getting trapped. It happens a lot in the doggy style position as someone mentioned.

At first me and my partner laughed it off but now he doesn’t mind or react at all.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
'he was like “ew wtf was that?”'

He was being thoughtless when he said that.

It's simple physics and biology. The penis can and does form an airtight seal inside your vagina, resulting in some air being trapped in there. And then getting released when the seal is broken.

All perfectly natural. And a turn-on when it happens.
CosCom Writers
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is it the first time you have experienced such?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CosCom Writers)
Is it the first time you have experienced such?
Yes
CosCom Writers
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes
It's nothing to worry about. It's natural. If you have the knack to lay bare before him, geefing is less embarrassing than that.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CosCom Writers)
It's nothing to worry about. It's natural. If you have the knack to lay bare before him, geefing is less embarrassing than that.
Really? So he probably knows what it is/has experienced it before and doesn’t think it’s farting?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
I actually had a very similar situation the other day with my boyfriend and am super embarrassed to bring it up- during the time it happened, we both laughed but i dont think either of us really understood what it was, but it was just so embarrassing! after searching it, it seems as if its very common indeed and i wouldnt worry about it- he probably doesn't mind at all and understands what it is! x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads