What do you wear to 6th form? Watch

CloudySkies238
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, this may be a stupid question but what do you wear to sixth form? I'm starting Monday and I have no clue on what to wear - should I make an effort?
Sorry if it sounds dumb lol
Sataris
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does yours have a dress code? A lot of the time you can wear whatever you want and no one really makes an effort at all. Can't really advise cos we wore suits at mine haha
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sarahmichellexo)
Hi, this may be a stupid question but what do you wear to sixth form? I'm starting Monday and I have no clue on what to wear - should I make an effort?
Check the dress code.

At my school it was dress like you would for a job interview. Guys wore suits (with or without tie and jacket) girls wore smart trousers, skirts, dresses. No jeans or trainers etc were allowed.
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sarahmichellexo)
I wore short tie and trousers.
CloudySkies238
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Sataris)
Does yours have a dress code? A lot of the time you can wear whatever you want and no one really makes an effort at all. Can't really advise cos we wore suits at mine haha
I don't think we do (which doesn't help at all.) I wish we did because it would be so much easier
xAikx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just wear whatever you want (if your school allows it). No one usually cares about what everyone is wearing tbh
lexiwilliamz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
We don’t have a dress code so we all wear whatever, dungarees hoodies jeans t shirts jumpers ect
username2975726
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
normal clothes
RichPiana
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I wore clothes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (298)
60.45%
Yes- I don't like it (24)
4.87%
No- I want it (135)
27.38%
No- I don't want it (36)
7.3%

Watched Threads