Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Fact. There are too many men with too much power on this planet.
    Over the last 70 years men have bought us to the brink of extinction. How do we stop these monsters from gaining power in the countries of the world.
    We need equality between the sexes, we need to present to our children the philosophies of Confucius, Socrates and Buddha.
    Create a different mindset, encompassing compassion, generosity and selflessness.
    Steering away from the ruthless greed and selfishness that the western world is caught up in, governed primarily by men.
    By the way I am a man, this is not a dig at the male sex it is a warning against the way we allow the proliferation of monsters.
    Earth Person.

ReputationRep:
    2/10

ReputationRep:
    all humanity needs is to obey God's word. but that will never happen🤷
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Antibiotic resistance will sort us out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ecolier)
    It will not come soon enough
    Better start handing out those antibiotics when the flu season next comes round! You doctors are our only hope to get rid of the riff raff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ecolier)
    Well, apparently I am a :troll: so can't do anything! Boohoo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Earthperson)
    Fact. There are too many men with too much power on this planet.
    Over the last 70 years men have bought us to the brink of extinction. How do we stop these monsters from gaining power in the countries of the world.
    We need equality between the sexes, we need to present to our children the philosophies of Confucius, Socrates and Buddha.
    Create a different mindset, encompassing compassion, generosity and selflessness.
    Steering away from the ruthless greed and selfishness that the western world is caught up in, governed primarily by men.
    By the way I am a man, this is not a dig at the male sex it is a warning against the way we allow the proliferation of monsters.
    Earth Person.
    Democracy is better than communism

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    The thing is what you are saying is completely correct the problem is your part of a small proportion of the population that cares enough about these problems to do something about it. Unfortunately by nature Humans are selfish and greedy creatures who love a bit of anarchy because that is what humans are, creatures that have free will and are not perfect but have the ability to improve themselves with change.

We have a lot of ideas for moral systems such as religion, courts and organisations fighting for equality but only complete understanding that the comfort in our own lives comes from respect and love for others will change this problem. However for centuries the biggest tragedies such as the Holocaust, wars, genocide, the black death etc. still have not taught people to be better so it's hard to make a significant change
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Western ecomomics may one of the problems which may lead to extinction of humans anytime in some centuries, who knows? but the main problem is to cope with an overpopulation in the next 50 years worldwide, in combination with an increased migration of people from Africa, Middle East, Arabia and thus poor countries, more than ever before. A big problem, as it means to take along with different cultures and customs from everywhere and to change the western living standard in the future. We are struggling now with the refugees in present and if this goes on in that way, we will in the future. But the hope dies last.

ReputationRep:
    Christ almitghy.

Men might have caused some problems, but heck they’ve solved many.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Jaydor #2)
    People are free to follow God's word or to let it be. That is fine. I believe in a possible good coexistence with people around the earth without to obey the god. Just because I think the issues are not god-given, but man-made. So if people are able to cause problems, they are also able to solve them - without god.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    People are free to follow God's word or to let it be. That is fine. I believe in a possible good coexistence with people around the earth without to obey the god. Just because I think the issues are not god-given, but man-made. So if people are able to cause problems, they are also able to solve them - without god.
    I've caused many problems that only God could solve, so i'd have to disagree. but okay

ReputationRep:
    I feel that even if more women were leaders not much would change, no matter the gender you are still human, humans are greedy by nature and are always in it for themselves.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by monkeyman0121)
    I feel that even if more women were leaders not much would change, no matter the gender you are still human, humans are greedy by nature and are always in it for themselves.
    See this a bit different. Greed is an acquired characteristics, if it does not, there are no people in the world who share their goods without conditions.

ReputationRep:

Many atrocities have happened in the name of christianity, humanity needs to take a philosophical/scientific route...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Help_Me_Pls_Eghh)

Many atrocities have happened in the name of christianity, humanity needs to take a philosophical/scientific route...
    I said obey God's Word. God's Word doesn't support those atrocities (that I am aware of) that have been done in the name of Christ.

ReputationRep:
    I said obey God's Word. God's Word doesn't support those atrocities (that I am aware of) that have been done in the name of Christ.
    Isn't there a part in which he releases a great flood that results in the deaths of millions? Seems quite tyrannical to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Help_Me_Pls_Eghh)
    Isn't there a part in which he releases a great flood that results in the deaths of millions? Seems quite tyrannical to me.
    well when you've got people doing completely wicked acts, sleeping with beasts and perverting the human race that you created to the point that it makes you gag and regret creating them, wouldn't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrBliss_999)
    Is Trump really that good? Hitler? Mussolini? They were all voted in.

(This is not an endorsement for communism, just thought I'd mention)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.