Help a Sis Out - The Road to 8’s and 9’s Watch

romiw23
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hiya, I’m Romi.
I’m 15 and this year am going to be in 5th form (year 11). I go to a private school where I board throughout the week. In my GCSEs I hope to get all 7s, 8s and 9s, and then go on to 6th Form. I am studying:
Art
Spanish
English (Literature and Language)
Maths
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
Design and Technology
Religious Studies
Adrianmole
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's simpler than you might think: Just start revising early, do your homework even when it seems unimportant and do exam questions as much as possible- Good luck with everything!!
HarrisonAF
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same boat as you, want to get all 8s and 9s, with at least 3 9s. Good luck
eleanoric
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm also going into year 11 this year and have just uploaded my own GYG. Looking forward to reading this!
13KJohnson13
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Best of luck! I got all 7’s 8’s and 9’s on the new reformed questions so if you need any help with anything send me a message or reply on here! Got plenty of links to resources etc that may come in handy. I studied maths, English lit and Lang, bio, chem, physics, geography, electronic products and graphic products. Look forward to seeing more here!
romiw23
Rep:
?
So I’m going back to school TOMORROW, as I am a boarder and will have to set up my room and I’m dreading it. Year 11 - here I come...
eleanoric
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by romiw23)
So I’m going back to school TOMORROW, as I am a boarder and will have to set up my room and I’m dreading it. Year 11 - here I come...
Good luck for tomorrow - Love the picture, took me ageessss to make mine! When do you start lessons if that makes sense, assuming that's not tomorrow
Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Good Luck with everything
romiw23
Rep:
?
THE ALL NIGHTER
(I Know, It Looks Dramatic, I'll Change Into Comic Sans Now!)

So. it's the dreaded words of an all nighter (And I know I've been posting on here a lot... but i must admit it is easing my nerves A LOT)
I am back at school tomorrow as I've already mentioned, and I must admit my coursework progress is atrocious! So, tonight is the night... I must make progress. Now, as I am writing this, I am getting scared. I am rubbish at being productive and all the anxiety is arising about whether or not this coursework will get finished. I've had my fair share amounts of coffee and after waving our dinner guests off at half past midnight, I must begin! 3 coffees deep and now I must stick to water. It is a race against the clock... the quicker it is completed, the more sleep I get. Lets go!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (23)
6.42%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (207)
57.82%
No (128)
35.75%

Watched Threads