Pulled over and caught with cannabis... Watch

00ironst
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ive currently been driving 12 years. Clean lisence and no previous criminal or driving conviction history.
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 00ironst)
Sorry for bringing up and old thread but its such a horrible wait.

Also my lisence is my job.

I know ive been daft ect for doing it so please save me all the moaning comments im after genuine information as im sort of in the same boat as your boyfriend.
Speak to your solicitor.
the beer
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 00ironst)
Sorry for bringing up and old thread but its such a horrible wait.

Also my lisence is my job.

I know ive been daft ect for doing it so please save me all the moaning comments im after genuine information as im sort of in the same boat as your boyfriend.
DVLA will probably take your license for 6 months and won't give it back until you provide a clean urine sample.
00ironst
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Think its just a straight 12 month ban if bloods fail.
gnwekor
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Citronella)
Just a quick update, his results came back and he actually was told that he was under the legal limit and no further action was taken. As for insurance and other things, have no idea but I'm over the moon that I no longer have to stress about it. He hasn't done it since, I genuinely think this has opened his eyes and Im so glad for that. Thank you to anyone that had the best intentions to help me and put my mind at ease!
Wrong. You still do need to 'stress about it' because of the type of person you're with.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (213)
60%
No (142)
40%

Watched Threads