How can I stop masturbating???

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Ok, first of all I'm a guy. Second, its not that Im doing it all day everyday. Its not like im doing it 3 times a day 7 days a week. More like 4 times a week. The problem is that, Im 17 and I still have acne. So after i masturbate, next day i have an acne breakout because of it. And i know i do, because i have made an experiment. But I dont know how to abtain myself when I feel like doing it. Is there any way to stop myself? (i know it sounds weird) but help pls. And dont say get a girlfriend, just dont bother commeting if you gonna say that.
Kev lad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ok, first of all I'm a guy. Second, its not that Im doing it all day everyday. Its not like im doing it 3 times a day 7 days a week. More like 4 times a week. The problem is that, Im 17 and I still have acne. So after i masturbate, next day i have an acne breakout because of it. And i know i do, because i have made an experiment. But I dont know how to abtain myself when I feel like doing it. Is there any way to stop myself? (i know it sounds weird) but help pls. And dont say get a girlfriend, just dont bother commeting if you gonna say that.
4x a week 😂 is nothing. Most have atleast 1 a day others have 2-3 and then you have the big virgins who are like 5-10 bare minimum 😂.
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I do 7 times a week usually while at home however I know you want to stop for your acne breakouts but first off are you using any regular face washes and wipes? i haven't heard much about masturbation worsening acne maybe its because it makes you sweat?

Whatever the case if you believe it's worsening it and want to stop then the best thing really is distract yourself.

In that time you want to just do something else, watch Netflix, do some exercise, take a nap, whatever tickles your fancy
Miss Bones
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Okay, masturbation doesn't cause Acne. If you are happy with masturbation 4 times a week carry on.

As for the Acne, if its extreme, speak to your GP, there are lots of great medications and products that work wonders.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (58)
17.31%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (94)
28.06%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (128)
38.21%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.28%

Watched Threads