The Student Room Group

Do girls mind if their bf is constantly hard around them?

I mean, when not anything sexual is going on. I just want her and she's really sexy so it happens.

Would you be bothered by it?
Reply 1
Yeah, a bit awkward if you ask me..
I mean it’s a sign you clearly like her so it’s not a bad thing. As long as you aren’t tryna bang her ever time you do get a boner, that would be more annoying
Reply 3
Original post by SomMC1
I think it depends on the girl and how long youre with her.

if it's just a crush and youre sitting w her on in a lounge area and she feels youre hard touching her then yeah that's weird and she'll probably be creeped tf out

I'm talking about girlfriend, not a crush.

And she doesn't really know about it, I have not asked her to 'help' me with it.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I mean it’s a sign you clearly like her so it’s not a bad thing. As long as you aren’t tryna bang her ever time you do get a boner, that would be more annoying

It happens at the gym when we exercise or when we run together, when we go dancing, etc. I usually do not do anything about it. I suffer in silence because it's in public, I definitely do no try to "bang" her.
Reply 5
If we were dating and I wasn't constantly being pressured into sex I wouldn't mind :smile:

My partner often gets one whenever we kiss, cuddle or he's laying down It's a common thing
Reply 6
You find her sexy and are aroused by her. If she's your girlfriend, what is the issue with that? Would you prefer never to get hard?

Unless you have some erectile problem where you are hard 24/7 then I don't see why you'd be concerned.
I'd just take it as a compliment.
Original post by Anonymous
It happens at the gym when we exercise or when we run together, when we go dancing, etc. I usually do not do anything about it. I suffer in silence because it's in public, I definitely do no try to "bang" her.

It’s normal man.

I get raging boners when I wake up, in coffee shops, clubs, on public transport heck I even get them when riding my motorcycle.

Just a natural part being a male with high testosterone.

With the last girl I was with I was blasting and cruising on testosterone for a straight 2 years. So she kind of got used to my penis being rock solid for 99% of every day. Didn’t seem to bother her 🙂
Yes, I would mind. I don’t always want to be sexual 24/7, sometimes I just want cuddles.

But I’m sure that there are other girls out there who are differently minded.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending