Jayanandhan
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have applied for ATAS ON JULY 17 AND IT HAS BEEN 48 DAYS and i havent heard anything from them.
Anyone know whom should i contact to know my status of my application
Dishi
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey Jayanandhan, same status as you. Estimated decision date is 22nd August but haven't heard from them yet :/
The only way to contact them is '[email protected]'. I did email them on 23rd August and haven't gotten a reply until now. Ask your Uni's international student office to get in touch with them. In some cases this has speed up the application process. Hope we get it soon bro, when are ur classes starting? Mine starts from 10th september.

Dishi
Jayanandhan
Rep:
?
I have spoken with my university and uk visa immigration office but they all say only the atas team can do it and it is out of their area of expertise
Dishi
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Jayanandhan Any update on ur ATAS application yet, buddy?
Jayanandhan
Rep:
?
nope not yet!, what about yours? did u get it, your course started 2 days ago. did u get any confirmation that you have submitted
Dishi
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know!! Last date for me to join is 28th September though so i'm still holding on, my friend.
I did not get any confirmation when i submitted the application :/ Apparantly they dont send out confirmations anymore, its only in the old posts (~2009) i have seen that people got confirmation emails.
Jayanandhan
Rep:
?
i seen people who get their atas without getting confirmation, but i dont know their delaying it, hope i get it soon to process my visa
Jayanandhan
Rep:
?
whats is your reference no
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.55%
No (211)
76.45%

Watched Threads