Melwils4543
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all, I’m hoping to be a mature student and have been asked to write a critical essay on a photographic or photography related subject, Having never written one I’m somewhat lost, I’ve researched critical essay, and started but would really like to make sure I’m on the right path. I have chosen a photograph, and have chosen to question if it was insensitive for the photographer to take (Thesis?) I will then evaluate to back this up? Does this sound like the right path? Or am I over questioning it? Should I just be critiquing the Photograph in question? Thank you any help very much appreciated
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Melwils4543)
Hi all, I’m hoping to be a mature student and have been asked to write a critical essay on a photographic or photography related subject, Having never written one I’m somewhat lost, I’ve researched critical essay, and started but would really like to make sure I’m on the right path. I have chosen a photograph, and have chosen to question if it was insensitive for the photographer to take (Thesis?) I will then evaluate to back this up? Does this sound like the right path? Or am I over questioning it? Should I just be critiquing the Photograph in question? Thank you any help very much appreciated
Moved to Art and Design university courses
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?