Any Advice? Watch

HighAimer
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
So i am currently a 2 in Spanish and want to get to a level 7 or 8 in 2 months also i have to still focus on other subjects so i cannot dedicate more than 1 hour per day. I am going AQA. i'm going into year 11 and need help.

How do i get better please give me advice?

Can you give me a link for all the different tenses and to conjugate?

I have the AQA vocabulary list:

AQA PDF

How am i meant to learn these many words?

I need a technique to learn spanish words
Infinite Series
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi! Sorry you haven't had a response to this yet I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
Crazypink48
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by HighAimer)
So i am currently a 2 in Spanish and want to get to a level 7 or 8 in 2 months also i have to still focus on other subjects so i cannot dedicate more than 1 hour per day. I am going AQA. i'm going into year 11 and need help.

How do i get better please give me advice?

Can you give me a link for all the different tenses and to conjugate?

I have the AQA vocabulary list:

AQA PDF

How am i meant to learn these many words?

I need a technique to learn spanish words
For languages I found that using 'quizlet' was very useful for learning vocab as it tests you on them. You can import your vocab list onto quizlet to make quizzes instead of typing all the words out as well. You could learn a section of vocab each day.
HighAimer
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Grade A)
Hi! Sorry you haven't had a response to this yet I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
Thanks
Staples13
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hey I went from a grade 3 in Spanish in my year 11 mocks to a grade 7 in the actual gcse.
This is what I did :
From December to April I used the vocab book and aimed to learn a page of vocab a day. This will really help for the reading and listening exam which I suggest you do Practise papers for ! Aqa have Practise papers for each module on the website and make sure you do our Gcse Spanish papers (2018) so you’ll have an idea what the real exam will be like.
LEARN YOUR TENSES !! This is so important for example the conditional , future simple.
Speaking exam : make model answers using Practise questions for each module which you can find at the back of the AQA textbook. Include things like the subjunctive and high level vocabulary. Then memorize them and you will have model answers that you can use in your writing exam too.
You have more time to improve compared to myself so you may be able to get an 8 !
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (46)
9.22%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.81%
No, but I want to start (177)
35.47%
No, I am unable to (117)
23.45%
No, I chose not to (145)
29.06%