EPQ HELP....unsure if i can talk about it, as it is in my a level syllabus

Watch
jq88888
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
my current title is talking about the effects on the 4 macro economic objectives, which i have obviously covered in class. I'm confused if i can even mention the 4 objectives,as this clashes with my syllabus? or can i talk about them my essay since all macro economics is to do with these 4 objectives?
Crazypink48
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jq88888)
my current title is talking about the effects on the 4 macro economic objectives, which i have obviously covered in class. I'm confused if i can even mention the 4 objectives,as this clashes with my syllabus? or can i talk about them my essay since all macro economics is to do with these 4 objectives?
I am not completely sure about the details but I do know that you can not do your EPQ on any topic that is covered in the A-level subjects that you are taking.
redheadrebby
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jq88888)
We all had to do EPQ at my sixth form, and I think a lot of people did things that they had covered in their syllabus. The key is to include some information and research that shows you've gone beyond the syllabus, as EPQ is ultimately to show that you are capable of doing research without a teacher telling what to do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (320)
56.94%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (78)
13.88%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (63)
11.21%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (51)
9.07%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
4.98%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
3.91%

Watched Threads