I got 16 A* at GCSE AMA

Watch
ItsTomii
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I got 16, no sorry, I meant 161 A* GCSEs this year. As well as A*A*A*A*A* at A levels, all in sciences, an unconditional in Oxford for med and a master’s degree in the course. All while still a foetus in my mother’s womb. Not to brag. AMA
SomMC1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Inbe4 the 'HuMbLe bRaG' comment
mio.648
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
lol, boi if you are that bored play a video game or open a book
The RAR
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Did you manage to enjoy life?
Infinite Series
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You must've been given the contextual offer, I don't see how your grades would've been sufficient otherwise.
Boss_Rhythm
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Same here.
tom123h456
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
are you asian?
ItsTomii
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by The RAR)
Did you manage to enjoy life?
Living it before it’s even begun, fam
Iphoney
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ItsTomii)
I got 16, no sorry, I meant 161 A* GCSEs this year. As well as A*A*A*A*A* at A levels, all in sciences, an unconditional in Oxford for med and a master’s degree in the course. All while still a foetus in my mother’s womb. Not to brag. AMA
This may be a stereotype or whatever blah, blah, blah...why tf do some British people have bad teeth, I don't just mean white British, there are Asians and even black British that have equally bad teeth? My question is why? Seriously, I'm one of them...ugh, I have teeth growing in the roof of my mouth. You hardly get American teens with teeth like these but you get Brit teens with teeth like this?
Iphoney
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ItsTomii)
BTW, well done!
username3434964
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Iphoney)
This may be a stereotype or whatever blah, blah, blah...why tf do some British people have bad teeth, I don't just mean white British, there are Asians and even black British that have equally bad teeth? My question is why? Seriously, I'm one of them...ugh, I have teeth growing in the roof of my mouth. You hardly get American teens with teeth like these but you get Brit teens with teeth like this?
Get braces
RichPiana
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That’s embarrassing. Those grades are absolutely terrible. I would have expected much better from a TSR user.
Iphoney
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Bill Nye)
Get braces
The waiting list is so long! I hate my teeth, I have 5 out of place teeth, 5! What on earth is this mutation!?
billie mercury
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I can see why British people get yellow teeth because we love our tea and tea will stain your teeth if you drink it everyday (like meee).
username3434964
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The waiting list is so long! I hate my teeth, I have 5 out of place teeth, 5! What on earth is this mutation!?
Yeah I know lmao - but I have braces now after waiting for like 2 years.
Iphoney
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah I know lmao - but I have braces now after waiting for like 2 years.
Oh dear...oh sh*t.
Are your teeth mutated?
mintchocchip
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hmmm could’ve done better imo
username3434964
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh dear...oh sh*t.
Are your teeth mutated?
Well, not now

I had canines growing through the sides of my gums xD
Iphoney
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well, not now

I had canines growing through the sides of my gums xD
LMAOOOOOO! That's 2 of my mutations! I have 2 at the bottom and 2 at the top and one LiterAlly in the roof of my mouth!
monostable
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
omg wow ur so clever can you tell me ur revision tips for GCSEs, AS level, A level and university

Do you own a youtube channel? Would love to watch your study with me's if you have any xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (23)
14.02%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (44)
26.83%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (68)
41.46%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (24)
14.63%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
3.05%

Watched Threads