The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster University Term inquiry

I have a question regarding the term structure of Westminster University. I saw online that the exam period ends on the 20th of May, however, the student year ends on the 22nd of June.

Would anyone know what will happen during those dates since it appears that no teaching/examinations will take place?
Original post by spyter
I have a question regarding the term structure of Westminster University. I saw online that the exam period ends on the 20th of May, however, the student year ends on the 22nd of June.

Would anyone know what will happen during those dates since it appears that no teaching/examinations will take place?

Moved to University of Westminster
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by spyter

Hi there

The 'official' end date is 22 June however all student's will be finished after their last exam in May. Once you finish your last exam you're free to do what you want. You will not be required to attend university until September when you start back.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending