The Student Room Group
University of London
London

LSHTM vs Edinburgh (Public Health)

Hey all. I received offers from both MPH (University of Edinburgh) and London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine for their MSc Public Health program. I plan to pursue masters by Online distance learning alongside my other commitments.

I need insight ASAP! Which would you choose? Which is the better school? Anyone else going into either of these programs or has studied from either of these Universities by distance learning ? I saw that Edinburgh has overall a better global ranking but LSHTM has a better ranking in Public health. I am also confused if MSc or MPH will have different job prospects in the field of Public health. Such a tough choice, please help! Thanks.
Hey, I am also in the same predicament! I also got accepted to Karolinska. Which place did you end up choosing? I will have to make my decision soon :frown:
University of London
London
Original post by M.Sh
Hey all. I received offers from both MPH (University of Edinburgh) and London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine for their MSc Public Health program. I plan to pursue masters by Online distance learning alongside my other commitments.

I need insight ASAP! Which would you choose? Which is the better school? Anyone else going into either of these programs or has studied from either of these Universities by distance learning ? I saw that Edinburgh has overall a better global ranking but LSHTM has a better ranking in Public health. I am also confused if MSc or MPH will have different job prospects in the field of Public health. Such a tough choice, please help! Thanks.

I have the same issue at the moment, I wondered which one you chose in the end?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending