The Student Room Group

Some guy said I look like a **** boy

Hi, so I was with my cousin today and she introduced me to one of her friends and he thought we were dating and said he thought I was one of those ****boy types. I asked him if it meant gay but he said “nah not that” and when I ask him more he just said it doesn’t matter and left it. But what does a ****boy type mean?
Reply 1
In this context it means that the guy in question is looking to hook up with the girl in question (your cousin) and thought you were more attractive than him. You should take this as a compliment.
Reply 2
Copypasting Urban Dictionary....

******* boy who is into strictly sexual relationships; he will lead a girl on and let her down, then apologize only to ask for "pics" once the girl has welcomed him back into her trust. Boys like this will pretend to genuinely care about the girl but always fail to prove the supposed affection. He almost never makes plans because he has to hangout on his terms which could be the most whimsical of times, and if the girl rejects those plans because she has a legitimate reason for not being able to hang out, he will get pissed. However, if plans are made he will bail on them without a second thought. If a girl tries to stand up to this ******* he will most likely deny everything and turn it all around on the girl making it seem as though the conflict at stake is her fault and he has done nothing wrong and hates when girls ***** at him for "no reason." He will always come crawling back because he is a horny prick and can not withstand the dispossession of one of his baes, because he has more than one that's for sure. Texting such a boy will consist of the girl carrying the conversation and the guy responding with short answers 10 or more minutes after the girl's response, but when she asks why he takes so long to answer it will be because he is "busy" but he promises he likes her. Boys like this are egotistical *******s who can not be trusted and are hard to get rid of because they say all the right things to get the girl back.
Reply 3
Original post by Sataris

******* boy who is into strictly sexual relationships; he will lead a girl on and let her down, then apologize only to ask for "pics" once the girl has welcomed him back into her trust. Boys like this will pretend to genuinely care about the girl but always fail to prove the supposed affection. He almost never makes plans because he has to hangout on his terms which could be the most whimsical of times, and if the girl rejects those plans because she has a legitimate reason for not being able to hang out, he will get pissed. However, if plans are made he will bail on them without a second thought. If a girl tries to stand up to this ******* he will most likely deny everything and turn it all around on the girl making it seem as though the conflict at stake is her fault and he has done nothing wrong and hates when girls ***** at him for "no reason." He will always come crawling back because he is a horny prick and can not withstand the dispossession of one of his baes, because he has more than one that's for sure. Texting such a boy will consist of the girl carrying the conversation and the guy responding with short answers 10 or more minutes after the girl's response, but when she asks why he takes so long to answer it will be because he is "busy" but he promises he likes her. Boys like this are egotistical *******s who can not be trusted and are hard to get rid of because they say all the right things to get the girl back.

Lol what rampant entitlement. Having sex with someone does not entitle you to a relationship with that person. Please disregard this definition OP.
Reply 4
Original post by Sataris

Dam, that’s one assumption from just looking at me lol
Reply 5
Original post by ilem
Lol what rampant entitlement. Having sex with someone does not entitle you to a relationship with that person. Please disregard this definition OP.

I bet that definition was written by an angry teenage girl very shortly after being dumped :lol:
Reply 6
Original post by ilem
In this context it means that the guy in question is looking to hook up with the girl in question (your cousin) and thought you were more attractive than him. You should take this as a compliment.

Ah ok. Thanks
Reply 7
Original post by Sataris
I bet that definition was written by an angry teenage girl very shortly after being dumped :lol:

Yeah definitely sounds exactly like that.
Reply 8
Considering i’m a virgin, I think he’s wrong about the 2nd but lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending