The Student Room Group

Are you hurting right now? - I am

Tell me what’s going on in your life, your painful stories . It can be anything like relationships. Feel free to share , I’ll listen.
My current situation is I’m in pain.

Scroll to see replies

I feel basically empty. I was pretty depressed but I got bored of depression as well , not really satisfied with what life is like right now as a student and somedays I care so little , if someone was shot infront of me I would carry on walking like its a regular thing
Whats going on in your life?
(edited 5 years ago)
When the next time I’m going to cross a road I’m not going to look both ways.
oh guys.... :frown: :console:
other people definitely would 💕

please everything WILL get better

Spoiler

attention seekers
Reply 6
Same but I can’t explain.
I'm feeling so stressed out rn.. feel like tearing my heart out, I know acedemia isn't everything and I have been told that it's just very stressful for me rn and i have been feeling low as it is without another burden to add on to my list of things I can't do ;/
When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that you find someone to carry you.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous

Woah... tell me about it

Tell me about it
Woah... tell me about it

Wow that was so poorly written omg what wrong with me 😂😂 my English has left the roooom
Reply 12
Original post by Mostly-Hollow
When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that you find someone to carry you.

What if you can’t find someone to carry u? What do u do then?
Original post by Anon_k

Hug yourself to sleep
Reply 14
Tell me what’s going on in your life, your painful stories . It can be anything like relationships. Feel free to share , I’ll listen.
My current situation is I’m in pain.

As for me it’s really painful to think school is in a few days. Wew.
Original post by Anon_k

There's always someone there. There are billions of people on this planet. The chance that someone cares is very high. The difficult part is finding them.
Reply 16
This was me but then I figured instead of feeling suicidal or like I wouldn’t mind dying to just live on the edge and be a fearless b**tard!
Reply 17
Original post by Mostly-Hollow
There's always someone there. There are billions of people on this planet. The chance that someone cares is very high. The difficult part is finding them.

Very true.
(edited 5 years ago)
This
i was always a closed person never opened up to anyone eventually i met someone and she wore me down stood with me through thick and thin took almost 2 years for her to break the barrier, i fell in love with her and she loved me and then one day she switched up on me its been a few years since then, i still think about her daily and its so bad because it affects all my relationships with family and friends i push everyone away and dont trust anyone at all. Additionally im the person in my family that everyone looks to, im the one who has to be strong for everyone else, i cant open upto them because i dont trust them but even if i did trust them i have to fake all this happiness and have to be there to guide and be the rock that all the people i love need me to be, but no ones there for me, she was the only person i ever confined to and now ik im incapable of opening upto anyone ever again its truly quite sad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending