Saulgoodman675
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
so when i applied for my accommodation i selected two flats at south courts - then i was given The Meadows Single Shared Facilities Premium, not sure why.

i literally have no information on that so could someone inform me the details on it just in case i get given it,

as for my issue, i did try to rectify it with two phone calls. i was told it was changed but i never received a confirmation email about the change and when i called up to ask i was given the one with the meadows, which i had.

i will try fix it again on monday but not sure what will happen.
Sataris
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So you applied for a room in one residence and you were offered a room in a different residence?
Saulgoodman675
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Sataris)
So you applied for a room in one residence and you were offered a room in a different residence?
I havent been offered anything yet, but they changed my selection. They told me that it was changed back to what i originally selected but i have no confirmation of the change.
Hedged95
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
so when i applied for my accommodation i selected two flats at south courts - then i was given The Meadows Single Shared Facilities Premium

This makes it sound like you have got “The Meadows Single Shared Facilities Premium”

If you tell it like a story with when you did your application and when you did your phone calls, it might be easier to understand what the current situation is.

Plus, what Uni is this? Whats the problem with Meadows?
I
Sataris
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Saulgoodman675)
I havent been offered anything yet, but they changed my selection. They told me that it was changed back to what i originally selected but i have no confirmation of the change.
Ahhhh I seeeee. Okay yeah call again and ask for written conformation of the change
amulyapatnam
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello,

I am currently in Colchester Campus in South Court accommodation. Could I change my accommodation now or is it too late since its three weeks before I move in. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Essex
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (74)
23.95%
No (235)
76.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed