Kathryn-W
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone have any recommendations of any books/websites which can help me in my research for NVQ Level 4 Business and Administration ?

I've scoured Amazon and cannot find any publications that are remotely current (1997-2005 has so far the been most up to date I've found...nigh on useless)

Also the recommended website from my tutor has been closed down (Bized.co.uk) So not at all helpful...

Its been 10 years since I completed level 3 (I'm 28 so not ancient but I need help getting my brain back in essay mode.)

Thanks in advance xxx
AlexBG1997
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kathryn-W)
Does anyone have any recommendations of any books/websites which can help me in my research for NVQ Level 4 Business and Administration ?

I've scoured Amazon and cannot find any publications that are remotely current (1997-2005 has so far the been most up to date I've found...nigh on useless)

Also the recommended website from my tutor has been closed down (Bized.co.uk) So not at all helpful...

Its been 10 years since I completed level 3 (I'm 28 so not ancient but I need help getting my brain back in essay mode.)

Thanks in advance xxx
Hey, I used a few sources throughout my qualification listed below:

https://www.businessballs.com/

http://www.open.edu/openlearn/

I would also recomend joining the APM Union as a student member (Free) as they hold a decent amount of resources on project processes relating to business studies etc.

Youtube is also a good source when you know specifically what you are looking for.

Hope this helps.
JaneNRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kathryn-W)

Thanks in advance xxx
Did you manage to find any? I'm having the same problem 😭
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (177)
14.43%
I'm not sure (56)
4.56%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (361)
29.42%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.85%
I'm not a current university student (598)
48.74%

Watched Threads