The Student Room Group

Having issues with adding GCSEs to my UCAS application

I started my UCAS application about three months ago. I managed to fill in everything perfectly until I got to the personal statement. Nothing was an issue, and it all went smoothly.
I go on to my UCAS application today and it states that there are "errors" with my application. I was intrigued. It turns out that my 9-1 GCSEs have had a little fit and are now saying that modules must be added to them. I have no idea why it's now doing this, but it's infuriating as there aren't really distinct modules, AND it isn't an issue with the A*-G GCSEs!

I've put on the paper names as the modules, but it just doesn't feel right as I have to say the grade was "N/A".

Anyone else had this? Anyone else know what to do with this?

Thank you very much!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by blootle456
I started my UCAS application about three months ago. I managed to fill in everything perfectly until I got to the personal statement. Nothing was an issue, and it all went smoothly.
I go on to my UCAS application today and it states that there are "errors" with my application. I was intrigued. It turns out that my 9-1 GCSEs have had a little fit and are now saying that modules must be added to them. I have no idea why it's now doing this, but it's infuriating as there aren't really distinct modules, AND it isn't an issue with the A*-G GCSEs!

I've put on the paper names as the modules, but it just doesn't feel right as I have to say the grade was "N/A".

Anyone else had this? Anyone else know what to do with this?

Thank you very much!

You need to contact ucas about this. It shouldn’t be compulsory to add modules for qualifications that don’t have modules.

If you can’t get a good answer from ucas then don’t add multiple modules. Add a single module repeating the overall subject title and grade.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending