Jess8962
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Name:  TheEdge0092-1-1024x612.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  58.7 KB Due to a change in circumstances I'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy at the X1 the Edge building in Liverpool City Centre. The deposit and service charge has already been paid. This is a large room in X1 the Edge in Liverpool City Centre. The main railway station for Liverpool is located just 5 minutes walking distance. Liverpool One shopping area is located just 15 minutes walk away. The building is located on London Road which has lots of bus routes all over Liverpool and plenty of shops. All universities are within walking distance or a short bus ride. Rent is £136.00 per week. OR £166.00 per week for couples. Tenancy lasts 48 WEEKS. The Edge was only recently built , it houses 1st years, 2nd years and 3rd years at Liverpool Universities. The room features a double bed, an large en-suite bathroom (wet room), wardrobe, extra storage, a desk and chair. There is a shared living room and shared kitchen which are fully furnished. The apartment is shared with 2 other individuals as it is a a 3 bedroom apartment. ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED except for council tax and a TV license. The Edge features a FREE GYM, a communal CINEMA ROOM and laundry room that are available to use for all tenants.
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (488)
33.36%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (608)
41.56%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (299)
20.44%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed