What shall i do to jump from a C, in AS maths, to an A in A2 Maths.Watch
- understand the topics fully in class, and if you don't, ask for help from teachers, friends, youtube etc etc.
- after learning the topic, make a sheet of notes (concise and brief) with the main things you know, so you can refer to it when you need
- do a shitload of practice questions - like, really regularly, and start early as well - you wanna try and get used to the types of questions you'll get, and then when it comes closer to exam time, you can focus on harder, more challenging questions that might come up but hopefully not (best feeling ever is being used to hard questions when revising so when it comes to the exams, the questions seem way easier in comparison)
- literally just constantly practise questions?? that's what I did and it got me an A* which is cool
- i'd recommend the questions by topic on physicsandmathstutor after you've finished learning a topic
good luck for the upcoming year!