username4168516
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How hard is DM in comparison to Medify. Because in the mocks I sometimes get 400-500 then 650-750 depending on how hard the questions are. Which mini-mock or Medify mock is most representative/similar to the actual DM. How similar are the official mocks for DM? My exams in 3 days and I'm really worried. Thanks
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sainsburysbasics)
How hard is DM in comparison to Medify. Because in the mocks I sometimes get 400-500 then 650-750 depending on how hard the questions are. Which mini-mock or Medify mock is most representative/similar to the actual DM. How similar are the official mocks for DM? My exams in 3 days and I'm really worried. Thanks
It's from last year so please don't bump them but here you are for information:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...rimary_content

BTW please considering coming back after your exam (if you wanted) to let us know how you have done, it is always appreciated.
Francesco8801
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I found DM in the real exam much easier than the medify mocks, especially the probability questions
username4168516
Rep:
?
(Original post by Francesco8801)
I found DM in the real exam much easier than the medify mocks, especially the probability questions
What did you get in DM in each of the Medify mocks and what did you get in the actual if you don't mind. That's reassuring but it's still worrying because my DM scores fluctuate so much
Francesco8801
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What did you get in DM in each of the Medify mocks and what did you get in the actual if you don't mind. That's reassuring but it's still worrying because my DM scores fluctuate so much
In my mocks I was mostly getting the range 500-700 so about 650_670 I believe.
In the real exam I got 690 and I found it much simpler. I even had time to finish all questions unlike on medify.
username4168516
Rep:
?
(Original post by Francesco8801)
In my mocks I was mostly getting the range 500-700 so about 650_670 I believe.
In the real exam I got 690 and I found it much simpler. I even had time to finish all questions unlike on medify.
Well done that's such an amazing score in a hard section . How did the official mocks compare to DM? And were most of your scores near 500 or 700?
Francesco8801
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well done that's such an amazing score in a hard section . How did the official mocks compare to DM? And were most of your scores near 500 or 700?
I found DM in the official mocks very similar to the real exam but I only did two of the mocks.

I think my scores were closer to 700 than 500 so I was looking at 670 avg in DM roughly.

Good luck in your exam! Let me know how it goes if you don't mind me asking

Remember to enter the exam with a positive mindset, it will make everything seem so much easier!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (39)
8.19%
Confident (65)
13.66%
Indifferent (66)
13.87%
Unsure (118)
24.79%
Worried (188)
39.5%

Watched Threads