PLEASE tell me films/TV shows which have scenes with face smooshed against glass!

Watch
Alexcoo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
For my art project I am doing faces and have a collection of pictures I have taken of my friends with their faces up against glass that I will use to draw and re-create. But my teacher says I need more practise so it would be GREAT if you could tell me of ANY movies or TV shows or even adverts that have a scene at anypoint with someones (preferably male) face up against glass (like comedically hitting a window or even photocopier I guess). I would appreciate this HUGELY thanks!!
Volkerbund1933
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Chicken little?
Alexcoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Volkerbund1933)
Chicken little?
thanks but kinda need it to be live-action!
username1292215
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Theres a film called Cop Out and it stars Bruce Willis

At the start when they are interrogating someone I believe they push his face against the glass
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
thor ragnarok!! there's a scene in there where thor's face is against the glass i believe.
Chaz :0
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
rubber johnny by Chris Cunningham and Aphex Twin may be of interest if not slightly massively very creepy.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRvfxWRi6qQ
dr.ham
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What about in thor ragnarok, when thor wakes up in valkyrie's ship and his face is smushed against the glass?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
In the first Thor film, Thor's face is smushed on the glass when the doctor's give him an injection
Alexcoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chaz :0)
rubber johnny by Chris Cunningham and Aphex Twin may be of interest if not slightly massively very creepy.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRvfxWRi6qQ
haha creepy but useful. thanks!
Alexcoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by dr.ham)
What about in thor ragnarok, when thor wakes up in valkyrie's ship and his face is smushed against the glass?
YEs!!! I actually remember that scene, thanks#1
monkeyman0121
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why Don't you just get your friends to do different poses and faces or get other people to do it like friends of friends?
Hassan113
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
"White chicks" when they're driving from the airport to the hotel.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Independence Day, when they're talking to the capured alien whotsit in the bunker.
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Noah's death scene in The Walking Dead. Is pretty gorey, dunno if that's what you're looking for.
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Moved to *flips coin* TV shows.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (391)
56.58%
I don't have everything I need (300)
43.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise