The Student Room Group

I'm bisexual ask me anything!

Basically the title ask away!
Two question

1. R u a boy or girl? Or maybe you are define by another term?? I don’t know how to phrase this politely 🤷*♀️

2. Are you attracted to the same type of people regardless of gender, or are you in to different types for boys and girls??
I'm also Bi, have you come out to anyone about your sexuality and have you had any sexual intercourse?
Original post by applesandalevels

I'm bisexual as well. How long have you identified as bi?
Original post by Constantine2018

Oof that's better than my response
Original post by SoGrumpy
Two question

1. R u a boy or girl? Or maybe you are define by another term?? I don’t know how to phrase this politely 🤷*♀️

2. Are you attracted to the same type of people regardless of gender, or are you in to different types for boys and girls??

I'm a girl and ye I tend to be attracted to more masculine people like my girlfriend is very masculine aha!
Original post by joeged123
I'm also Bi, have you come out to anyone about your sexuality and have you had any sexual intercourse?

Well my friends my family is homophobic and no

Since I was 13 wbu?
Since I was 13 wbu?

Around when I was 14/15.
Around when I was 14/15.

Ahh nice nice

ye
Well my friends my family is homophobic and no

Yea my dad seems to think Bi people don't actually exist. Better than Homophobic I suppose...
Reply 12
Have you ever considered identifying as pansexual, or have you always felt strongly that you're bi?
I'm bi is it normal to feel embarrased at first?

.. i mean i don't hate it but idk for me i'm scared to kinda tell people, i've only just identified that I'm bi like at the start of year 12 tbh.. ,like i love dudes, and everything but i also dont mind girls, think i'm more sexually attracted to girls but like a man for long time stuff.
Reply 14
Different type of question...
What is your favourite kind of yogurt? Mine is strawberry
Original post by AliG_

Ooo strawberry is nice. I like to get a plain yogurt and mix in cinnamon and honey
1, why is your sexuality the most interesting thing about you?

2, if its not, why didn't you make your AMA about the other, more interesting things?

3, if it is, does that worry you?
Original post by AliG_

Strawberry

Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
I'm bi is it normal to feel embarrased at first?

.. i mean i don't hate it but idk for me i'm scared to kinda tell people, i've only just identified that I'm bi like at the start of year 12 tbh.. ,like i love dudes, and everything but i also dont mind girls, think i'm more sexually attracted to girls but like a man for long time stuff.

I'd say yes... that's how I feel too (second year of uni now). I have only told a few people (can't tell my parents or friends cos they're homophobic and some are religious)
Oof that's better than my response

Ohh yes baby

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending