The Student Room Group

Employability enrichment and pastoral

What is employability enrichment and pastoral?? On my college learning agreement it mentions this but im not sure what it is.
Original post by lilam691
What is employability enrichment and pastoral?? On my college learning agreement it mentions this but im not sure what it is.

I mean... I know what the three words mean, but they don't make much sense together.

What's the context?
Reply 2
So on my learning agreement it states the days and times and the start and end date of the course I'm doing and and then it says that i have 45 minutes of employability enrichment and pastoral every Tuesday. As if it was a separate course or something.
Original post by lilam691
So on my learning agreement it states the days and times and the start and end date of the course I'm doing and and then it says that i have 45 minutes of employability enrichment and pastoral every Tuesday. As if it was a separate course or something.

Sounds like something to just fill the timetable up. A lot of sixth forms/colleges do this.

It'll be 45 minutes of non-subject time for things like CV writing/PS writing/enrichment clubs etc.
It sounds like a tutor group or PSHE kind of thing to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending