Foundation year Medicine - Liverpool 2019 Watch

torsby
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Made this thread for Liverpool foundation as there wasn’t alread one

Follows from this one for 2018 which contains lots of useful information https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...7#post79622680
Last edited by torsby; 5 months ago
medicinemaniac
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
aye good idea making a new thread, i cant actually find the foundation medicine for liverpool uni online, like on the universities website either :/ do you think you could link the website for foundation medicine off of the university's website on here because i honestly cannot find it,, yikes
(Original post by torsby)
Made this thread for Liverpool foundation as there wasn’t alread one

Follows from this one for 2018 which contains lots of useful information https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...7#post79622680
torsby
Rep:
?
(Original post by medicinemaniac)
aye good idea making a new thread, i cant actually find the foundation medicine for liverpool uni online, like on the universities website either :/ do you think you could link the website for foundation medicine off of the university's website on here because i honestly cannot find it,, yikes
https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/un...ar-0/overview/
medicinemaniac
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
on the information bit it says this course isn't for a-level students or school leavers :/
torsby
Rep:
?
(Original post by medicinemaniac)
on the information bit it says this course isn't for a-level students or school leavers :/
That is correct you learn basic science in a college in first year then go onto year 1 medicine if you complete your modules. It’s got people who have been out of education for a while and have 5 Bs minimum at GCSEs/IGCSES
Megan.S
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone applied for this course and heard back yet? Sent off my application back with the medicine deadline in October but haven't heard anything from them at all yet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (55)
8.33%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.58%
No, but I want to start (246)
37.27%
No, I am unable to (153)
23.18%
No, I chose not to (189)
28.64%