How to get from Paddington to Ealing Broadway?

Watch
corbanwolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
It may sound silly but I'm serious. Google tells me to use a train. But I guess I can use oyster (or contancless bank card) in London. But I can also buy a ticket in the ticket machine. Can I just use an oyster or what? xd
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Actually google says go on the bus. It took two seconds for me to find out you go on the 94 to shepherds bush station then take the 607 which will take you to Ealing Broadway
MWills99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Did it say take an actual train or a tube. For my work experience I had to go from Ealing Broadway to Paddington and I got the tube. I took the central line from EB to Notting Hill Gate, where I got the Circle line to Paddington. You can just use your debit/credit card for it if you don't have an oyster card
corbanwolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Right now probably a bus. But during the day it says the train is the best option . I never used a card on trains. I used tube several times but never a train
Aaron702
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oyster card works on most national rail services in London. It's exactly the same as the tube.
Anonymoususer2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You can get GwR from Paddington station that takes you straight to Ealing Broadway. It takes 9 mins and you can use oyster. Just be sure to tap in and out at the station.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.21%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (66)
30.41%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
11.52%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.29%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.53%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.65%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.38%

Watched Threads