biology background reading

Watch this thread
amphibology
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
i'm going to start year 12 in a couple of days (****!) and I just really wanted to know if anybody had any good suggestions for books to read? biochemistry/medicine would be good too, and i really love anything about genetic/cells, and plants ig. evolution stuff is a bit iffy, but if anyone really really wants me to read smth then i'll give it a try!

im just really aching for a good science book tbh lmao im so desperate. also im a bit nervous now that it's so close ffs
citrus.tea
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
u don’t really need any extra reading for year 12 but id defo recommend “I contain multitudes” by ed yung - it’s on microbiology and it’s SO interesting literally goes from microbes used in healthcare to how wolbachia effects insects ect, and he writes so well!
username3697430
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Artisticweapon)
u don’t really need any extra reading for year 12 but id defo recommend “I contain multitudes” by ed yung - it’s on microbiology and it’s SO interesting literally goes from microbes used in healthcare to how wolbachia effects insects ect, and he writes so well!
I disagree, it's a good habit to start reading now as all the information is required if you want to reach the highest of marks

Especially for the 25 mark essay (AQA)
citrus.tea
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lord Nutter)
I disagree, it's a good habit to start reading now as all the information is required if you want to reach the highest of marks

Especially for the 25 mark essay (AQA)
Ah sorry, i don’t do AQA biology so we don’t have extra reading, apart from your own enjoyment i guess
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (63)
68.48%
In the post (3)
3.26%
Text (13)
14.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
14.13%

Watched Threads