Fast tracking an a level, which subject?? Watch

emilylgr
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I have decided to fast track an a level because I got an E in as biology and I just found it too difficult to continue with. But I can’t decide which a level to fast track as a replacement for biology. I am currently doing psychology and sociology and would like to do psychology in uni. I have two choices: r.e. or french. I took both for gcse and got an A in r.e. and a B in French (Possibly due to the fact that we had 4 or 5 different teachers all through the year because they kept leaving and then there was only one language teacher in the whole mfl department). I loved both courses so I can’t really decide which one to choose, I would rather choose something that would be easier to fast track though so I know I can get my grades.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by emilylgr)
So I have decided to fast track an a level because I got an E in as biology and I just found it too difficult to continue with. But I can’t decide which a level to fast track as a replacement for biology. I am currently doing psychology and sociology and would like to do psychology in uni. I have two choices: r.e. or french. I took both for gcse and got an A in r.e. and a B in French (Possibly due to the fact that we had 4 or 5 different teachers all through the year because they kept leaving and then there was only one language teacher in the whole mfl department). I loved both courses so I can’t really decide which one to choose, I would rather choose something that would be easier to fast track though so I know I can get my grades.
French is the stronger subject, but RS is going to be the easier to fast track. Check the requirements of the uni you are applying to and if they arent fussy then imo RS would be the one. Its common for people to do this in a year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (25)
67.57%
No I haven't decided yet (6)
16.22%
Yes but I might change my mind (6)
16.22%

Watched Threads