The Student Room Group

I dont wanna go back to school

im going into year 10 and I really dont wanna go back tomorrow because the teachers are horrible to me for no reason and dont help me when i ask for it, I struggle to take information in, been given many detentions for failing homework just because i dont understand it, the teachers only help the clever ones in the class and i get bullied i have complained when one guy pushed me only to be called a snitch my parents dont know the problems i have but they dont seem to care either i just want out of school life as I am so down
Reply 1
I also got bullied in school and I ended up getting expelled, the teachers just hated me
Try and move school.
Reply 3
I dont know your family situation but its always best to go via your parents first.
You should write a letter to you parents expressing your problems if you feel like they dont listen to you or you cant seem to talk to one another.

Have you ever been screened for a learning disability i.e dyslexia? I have duslexia and your experiance sounds very similar to mine. Not all teachers teach the same was as not all students learn the same. You could ask your school to test you if you read up on it and think it sounds like you.
Alternatively you are going to have to put the extra work in alone to achive your potential.

If you parents still have no interest in helping you try and aproach a head of year or a teacher you get on with or ask student services at your school if there is someone you can talk to. It is better to sort hings out at the begining of the year rather than waiting untill it all gets to much.

I hated school, the people, the teachers the lessons. I chose to stay after school on the library/computer rooms and study my self using revision guides to my subjects and did really well. But you sound like you want guidance and someone to talk to whicjv should be a trusted person in real life.

If you get no help from your family or school then my last suggestion would be an educational charity that does homework clubs or mentoring.

Hope you find some help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending