I need some courage and help Watch

HelpNovas
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have been doing nothing productive throughout this whole month and am going into year 11 not as confident and I had some dream but I gave up because I thought to my self it wouldn't come true also want to work hard and have a life a job which would be stable for me but all I see is mainly negative images so am trying o get at is that am gonna fail my school life and the one characteristic thing about me I want to get rid of (NO ITS NOT DEPRESSION) IT IS LAZINESS.
Ol94
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
chill out dude live in the present moment leave the whole future plans literally ur talking 10-20 years + for the future but not now as 14/15 year old
Lit teacher
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This last month was the summer holiday. If you haven't done much, chill. You're not expected to work all through the holidays too. Your teachers will have had a rest too and probably spent a week or two by the pool with a book, or camping somewhere peaceful.
What actually matters is what you do in the next two terms. When you go back to school the pressure will start straight away and it will be very difficult not to work. Listen well, do homework and ask questions and you will have every chance to get a good grade. Don't feel bad just because you had a rest in the summer - you were just recharging your batteries.
HelpNovas
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Lit teacher)
This last month was the summer holiday. If you haven't done much, chill. You're not expected to work all through the holidays too. Your teachers will have had a rest too and probably spent a week or two by the pool with a book, or camping somewhere peaceful.
What actually matters is what you do in the next two terms. When you go back to school the pressure will start straight away and it will be very difficult not to work. Listen well, do homework and ask questions and you will have every chance to get a good grade. Don't feel bad just because you had a rest in the summer - you were just recharging your batteries.
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (67)
25.19%
My career doesn't need one (35)
13.16%
I'm sick of studying (51)
19.17%
I can't find a course I want to do (6)
2.26%
I don't know enough about them (19)
7.14%