studying advice

Watch this thread
ffayedaniels
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
AQA is my school's exam board. I am very very very unacademic. I get mostly 2/3's in all tests and im going into year 10. Is 2 hours a night a reasonable time start revising and have friday and the weekend off??????
Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ffayedaniels)
AQA is my school's exam board. I am very very very unacademic. I get mostly 2/3's in all tests and im going into year 10. Is 2 hours a night a reasonable time start revising and have friday and the weekend off??????
It's not about how long you study for, it's about how efficient it is. I'd recommend you to set yourself goals e.g today i'm going to finish 2 chapters of chemistry and 1 chapter of maths. Spend however long it needs to take to complete the task, it may be under or over 2 hours, but i'll guarantee your grades will improve a lot
alexandramarieW
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I think it's also really important to be organised. Really just find what's best for you as long as it is efficient. Even if finding what works for you takes a few weeks, it's better to find something that works than to use any old method and find that you can't remember what you have learnt. Pinterest is a really great resource for revision techniques. Time isn't really important, as I said before, it's more organisation and efficiency. Hope this helped!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (217)
42.63%
The paper was reasonable (219)
43.03%
Not feeling great about that exam... (46)
9.04%
It was TERRIBLE (27)
5.3%

Watched Threads