Lenovo IdeaPad 120s vs Hp stream 11 Watch

Misaki24
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Im so torn between which one to get. I don’t really know anything about laptops and tech etc, but i need something that will allow me to use the internet for research (with several tabs open) and word so i can type essays etc (student). Yes they’re both not so amazing but they’re within my budget. Which one has a better screen? Or larger although they probably are the same size but one could be slightly larger. Which one is better from your experience. Im not going to be gaming or anything heavy. The hp looks better but this is not my priority.

Thanks in advance
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
westty
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
What is your budget?

From the choice, I would say go with the Lenovo 120s, making sure it comes with 64GB storage, I've ran in to issues as many others, where the storage has been 32GB and updating Windows fails as there is no space left.

For what you want to do a minimum 14" or 15.5" screen is ideal. And if budget is tight, perhaps a refurbished one like this from Agros Outlet is ideal and it comes with 12 months warranty:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lenovo-Id...-/362462703888

(Original post by Misaki24)
Im so torn between which one to get. I don’t really know anything about laptops and tech etc, but i need something that will allow me to use the internet for research (with several tabs open) and word so i can type essays etc (student). Yes they’re both not so amazing but they’re within my budget. Which one has a better screen? Or larger although they probably are the same size but one could be slightly larger. Which one is better from your experience. Im not going to be gaming or anything heavy. The hp looks better but this is not my priority.

Thanks in advance
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago

Thanks in advance
Links to both?
Misaki24
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I have got a chromebook and its perfect
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Misaki24; 4 months ago
westty
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I have got a chromebook and its perfect
Can't go wrong with a Chromebook, good choice, I've bought and still have a 1st gen Samsung Chromebook, great for social media and simple surfing, emailing. ENJOY!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (118)
17.72%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (70)
10.51%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (117)
17.57%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (99)
14.86%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (64)
9.61%
How can I be the best version of myself? (198)
29.73%

Watched Threads