The Student Room Group
Original post by daneildaneil14
Hey, I’m in Year 11 and I’m looking to make some new friends. I have friends at school, just looking to make more!

Summary: Literally anyone who wants to chat about anything, reply and I’ll message you.

you going into y12? im going into y12 (sorry for the cringey user haha) and am from just outside london
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
im in year 11 too im from north west london
Original post by sherlockfanatic
you going into y12? im going into y12 (sorry for the cringey user haha) and am from just outside london

No, sorry. Just started y11
How's it going man:wink:
I live in Birmingham and am I'm going into Y13:smile:
Stranger danger not mean anything to you lmao?
Reply 6
I live in London, and I'm 15! Very open to making friends. I'm Luna (yes, that's my real name- not sure why it shocks people sometimes?)! :hello:
Wow 16 already?? The year only just started 😂
Reply 8
Hey, I’m in Year 11 and I’m looking to make some new friends. I have friends at school, just looking to make more!

hey, this is exactly how i feel now that ive left school lol! a new friendship would be lit:tongue:
Original post by bluemuffin
Wow 16 already?? The year only just started 😂

No, I’m actually turning 16 in a few months.
Original post by Anonymous
Stranger danger not mean anything to you lmao?

Only to an extent lol
Still here rip

Summary: Literally anyone who wants to chat about anything, reply and I’ll message you.

Hi
Hiiiii

Hi!

Latest

Trending

Trending